Managerrohd Introduction

Managerrohd Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 14th Apr, 2020 - 11:59am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2020 - 11:08am / Post ID: #

Managerrohd Introduction
A Friend

Managerrohd Introduction

Hey, everyone. Introductions are awkward, but I'll make an attempt. My story probably isn't a rare one. I've loved reading fantasy novels since I was very young, and got my start with the Chronicles of Narnia and Redwall, among others. I branched out quickly from there to Tolkien (You don't want to get me started there, I can talk obnoxiously about Middle-earth for hours), Vance, Jordan, Sanderson, and the list goes on. Suffice to say, I love reading, and in particular I love reading fantasy. In fact, anything fantasy related holds my interest. Movies? Love them. Video games? I play them all the time, though not as much as I read (Although Bannerlord is taking up an ungodly amount of time in my life at the moment). Text-based Role-playing Games? I've dabbled with them in the past and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. What I love the most about all those things is the story, I guess. I love being swept up in stories, and I love struggling (And failing) to tell them. ROK II seems like a good story to experience, and a good way to flex some storytelling muscles of my own. So, yes. . Introduction complete, I guess?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Apr, 2020 - 11:09am / Post ID: #

Introduction Managerrohd

Welcome adventurer. Let me asketh this question? Are ye the type of adventurer that is merely curious and flakes away like the wind or are ye made of brawn, determination and commitment wherein ye shall enter the realms of this medieval fantasy world with an aim to become the Ruler of Kings or die? If the former, then observe all told to thee via the Player's Rules & Start and begin.

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2020 - 11:59am / Post ID: #

Managerrohd Introduction
A Friend

Managerrohd Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hey managerrohd welcome I am sure you'll be an outstanding member of the community be safe!

> TOPIC: Managerrohd Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,