Dahlia the Princess

Dahlia Princess - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 14th Apr, 2020 - 3:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1093 Medieval Text Adventure
12th Apr, 2020 - 3:44pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Silverdahlia
(+)

Dahlia the Princess

My name is Dahlia as my father found it to be a beautiful name. I am known as the Princess to some due to my high regard for the finer things in life as well as my ability to charm those around me. In the years of man, at sixteen, I am a human female.

I'm quite short, standing at only four feet and eleven inches. I used to find this height to be frustrating but I rather enjoy the uniqueness of it now. I have a rather slim body, often described a willowy by many. My hair is a light red color, closer to a vibrant strawberry blonde and my eyes are wide and a dull blue color. Ever since being a small child I've had dark rings under my eyes and very light freckles sprinkled across my round face. My skin is pasty and almost grey in tone, many believed me to be sickly as a child due to my complexion.

While I do have quite the love for finery in life, I have also always been a very spiritual person. Wisdom is a trait that I value above most others and the path of a cleric is one that greatly intrigues me.

I hope to use wisdom and charisma to reach my goal of becoming the next Ruler of Kings.

Sponsored Links:
12th Apr, 2020 - 3:58pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Silverdahlia
(+)

Princess Dahlia

I be the proud owner of a new wooden abode which I bought today fer a hefty price.

12th Apr, 2020 - 4:09pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Silverdahlia
(+)

Dahlia the Princess Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

I originally met Gabriel in the tavern sitting alone. I had been eating a feast and he looked awful lonely. I hadn't many friends and he looked nice enough to go up and approach. I soon discovered that me and him had a lot in common and that he had an intense interest in the divine and spiritual such as I did. I found out that he was interested in becoming a monk.

14th Apr, 2020 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Silverdahlia
(+)

Princess Dahlia

Breath of life comes to Dahlia the Princess. I, Dahlia, have died but am alive again! It is mine evils that caused mine 1st demise within this waking dream. What ambition do I need?

> TOPIC: Dahlia the Princess

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,