Samara the Rogue - Page 5 of 6

Samara the Rogue Lives! I seek redemption for - Page 5 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 16th Apr, 2020 - 11:57am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1095 Medieval Text Adventure
15th Apr, 2020 - 1:02pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Samara the Rogue - Page 5

I am considered the master of the Plebeian Language Skill.

Sponsored Links:
15th Apr, 2020 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Rogue Samara

My faith in your guidance is concrete, and I plan on keeping your name on my lips as I live out my days. My destiny has no yet been fulfilled, my path is still winding in front of me. Why did my home burn down? Why did my mother die? I still do not know this answers, but your guidance is leading me to the person who did this. Please, Goddess Morana, hear my prayers and faith, and give me another chance at life. I will continue to spread your word and help you gain more followers and power through my actions.

15th Apr, 2020 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Samara the Rogue Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I, Samara the rogue, must give praise to the Goddess of Bad Morana for this day I was resurrected and hath been restored by the great Morana to fight another day.

15th Apr, 2020 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Page 5 Rogue Samara

I am now a Level 2 among my Kindred. I intend to honor them as they have honored me.

15th Apr, 2020 - 4:14pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Rogue Samara

Samara the Rogue is raised. I had end in view but lost sight of it. For the 8th time I suffereth a final fate within this freakish inspiration.

15th Apr, 2020 - 4:52pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Samara the Rogue

I am considered the master of the Mesmerize Skill.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Apr, 2020 - 10:51pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Samara Rogue - Page 5

Message to Advisor

I am slowly gaining experience as you suggested. My clan duties have kept me busy, so busy that I probably should rest soon. I want to travel more, take on more quests, but I feel I am not skilled enough for somethings.

16th Apr, 2020 - 11:57am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Samara Rogue Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 5

Samara the Rogue Lives! I seek redemption for mine transgressions, it is mine 9th falling from the end in view I should have.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Samara the Rogue

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,