Alejandro Introduction - Page 2 of 2

You have a limited time to edit and no ability - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 17th Apr, 2020 - 9:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 17th Apr, 2020 - 9:09pm / Post ID: #

Member Junior
[?] CPosts: 44
Flag Posts: 58
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 1.0%
[+] Gain: 100.00 FP
Charm: 2

Alejandro Introduction - Page 2

Thanks again. I tried to delete the mentioned post but couldn’t figure out how to do it, but thanks again for the support again i’m new here and I have surfed without much direction trying to get my head around the structure I had in mind going to the Spain section soon, just caught up with some interesting topics here and there.
Thanks again for the feedback, I really appreciate it.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: -- | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 15th Apr, 2020 - 3:32pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Apr, 2020 - 9:11pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,037
Flag Posts: 51,694
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,594.00 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Alejandro

You have a limited time to edit and no ability to remove Posts. You can also leave out the smile faces, you'll notice we don't use that much here and it will also prevent your posts from being moderated.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Alejandro Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,