Black Iguana - Iguana Melanoderma

Black Iguana Iguana Melanoderma - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 17th Apr, 2020 - 7:20am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Lizard breeds
Post Date: 16th Apr, 2020 - 11:54am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Black Iguana - Iguana Melanoderma

A new species of black endemic iguanas in Caribbeans is proposed for urgent conservation. A newly discovered endemic species of melanistic black iguana (Iguana melanoderma), discovered in Saba and Montserrat islands, the Lesser Antilles (Eastern Caribbean) appears to be threatened by unsustainable harvesting (Including pet trade) and both competition and hybridization from escaped or released invasive alien iguanas from South and Central America. Scientists call for urgent conservation measures. Source 3h.

Sponsored Links:
16th Apr, 2020 - 12:59pm / Post ID: #

Melanoderma Iguana Iguana Black

I didn't even know there was a black version I'm always accustomed to seeing green iguanas. I hope they really preserve that version of the iguana before some idiots get hungry and kill it off.

17th Apr, 2020 - 7:20am / Post ID: #

Black Iguana - Iguana Melanoderma UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

It always makes me a llittle sad to find out a new species that is in danger of extinction, specially if humans has something to do with it.

> TOPIC: Black Iguana - Iguana Melanoderma

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,