Leon the Good - Page 4 of 6

The Town Guard The woman in my dreams has appeared - Page 4 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 19th Apr, 2020 - 11:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1098 Medieval Text Adventure
19th Apr, 2020 - 6:36pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Leoswim
(+)

Leon the Good - Page 4

The Guild of Bards hath accepted my application to be part of their honorable establishment.

Sponsored Links:
19th Apr, 2020 - 7:09pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Leoswim
(+)

Good Leon

I have defeated a Marauder. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Leon the Good.

19th Apr, 2020 - 7:13pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Leoswim
(+)

Leon the Good Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I have defeated a Woodsman. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Leon the Good.

19th Apr, 2020 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Leoswim
(+)

Page 4 Good Leon

Leon the Good is raised. I, Leon, have died but am alive again! Mine evils hath doomed me for the 1st time all because of my mesmerized past in this bedtime story. I need to changeth mine reason for being.

19th Apr, 2020 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Leoswim
(+)

Good Leon

Message to Advisor

My friend Henry,
I have much to tell you, as we only had the chance to speak briefly before. As you know, the rumors of my death were only somewhat unfounded, I believe. My memory is hazy still, but the Mystic tells me I fell in battle. Do not fret, I have already done what I must to atone, so the gods of war are not cursing me.
I remember that I had been blessed by an angelic being. I have done much in little time, my friend; I don't fully understand it, but it could be said what has been a year for the world has been but a day for me. It might have even gone longer, had I not met such an unfortunate end. Aman truly watches over his children.
I was… on patrol when it happened, I believe. I recall rescuing a girl, and finding a flower for an assignment. But I don't recall making it back. Strange… I don't believe any marauders we fought were so tough, and I have the wits to run when in the gravest danger. What could have been my downfall?
What matters most, I suppose, is that the Reaper decided to return me to this life. And… well, what I do remember of the patrol was saving a poor woman, fighting bad men, and receiving more gold at once than I've ever earned myself. I shall lay low awhile to hear back from ye, my friend, but these patrols may yet be worth the danger.
Oh! And if you get the chance to speak with Caleb, I was sent on an assignment from Jasher to get armor back from him. Caleb avoided the subject and I couldn't get anything out of him. If you are in the area, could you see what you think of the situation and how we could resolve it?
Thanks for everything, friend. I am sorry to have worried you so.

19th Apr, 2020 - 8:46pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Leoswim
(+)

Leon the Good

A Music Skill expert I am today for I have been taught well by Teachers.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Apr, 2020 - 8:53pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Leoswim
(+)

Leon Good - Page 4

Worship of Aman

Blessed Father, forgive me.
I have fallen whilst fighting with your blessing. My memory is hazy, but I am confident you were by my side. May my shortcomings be corrected and overcome; please continue guiding me to my better self. I pray my offering to the temple can be of use.
Eternal thanks be unto you for sending thy angel to me. I have trained hard with the time awarded to me towards fulfilling my destiny, which I know is good now that it has been so divinely endorsed.
My love, my devotion, and my gratitude is yours, Aman. I shall strive to not fall again.

19th Apr, 2020 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Leoswim
(+)

Leon Good Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 4

The Town Guard

The woman in my dreams has appeared once more.
The Town Guard… an interesting topic. I have not had many run ins with them, personally. Those who follow and enforce the law may or may not be good at heart, it depends. But they tend towards being fair in their dealings, and I've given no reason to be of importance to them.
They do their job of defending the Town from outside threats well enough, I suppose. But there is certainly crime and bullies in the city itself, and these matters have pervaded for as long as I've been living there. Corruption has oft been spoken of in The Town. It is something I would like to see corrected.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Leon the Good

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,