Leon the Good - Page 5 of 6

Worship of Aman Oh Blessed Father, My destiny - Page 5 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 21st Apr, 2020 - 8:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1098 Medieval Text Adventure
20th Apr, 2020 - 7:09pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Leoswim
(+)

Leon the Good - Page 5

Thoughts on the Chancellor

The Chancellor… in all my time here, he has never deemed me worthy of seeing him. If we speak of rumors of corruption in this place, the Chancellor is at the head of them all. 'Tis said the man earned his position through no stroke of luck. 'Twas bloodlust and ambition that won him esteem from the monarchy.
There was apparently a former chancellor, Gerrik, whom was kindly and beloved by the people. Sir Godfrey Walter came to court at an older age than many, with no combat training nor reputation as an adventurer to testify to his skill. Within a week of the man's arrival, Chancellor Gerrik was found dead in his bed, a thin blade protruding from his meaty neck. Godfrey was soon promoted to fill the vacant position. 'Tis said it was he who wielded the knife and ended good old Gerrik's life, though none would dare accuse him.
It is clear this is something I must address, if I truly seek to do the most good possible. The Town needs a leader that is righteous and inspiring. But how to dethrone such a cautious man? It is something that will require much thought.

Sponsored Links:
20th Apr, 2020 - 9:56pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Leoswim
(+)

Good Leon

Worship of Aman

Blessed Father, I pray to thee.
Watch over me as I venture once more on the path laid before me. With your benevolence I have come to accept my destiny, and I will follow it with conviction whilst keeping to thine will. Guide me to those that needeth me, oh Aman, and watch me as I battle against evil in your name, so that I might bless this land with peace.
Your will be done, Blessed Father Aman.

20th Apr, 2020 - 10:44pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Leoswim
(+)

Leon the Good Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

A Black Bear died due to my unique combat skills.

20th Apr, 2020 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Leoswim
(+)

Page 5 Good Leon

No one shall lay low Leon the Good. It may be the 2nd time, but I shall conquer this freakish inspiration even if it be the one hundredth time!

20th Apr, 2020 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Leoswim
(+)

Good Leon

Message to Advisor

My friend Henry,
I am conflicted. I had made up my mind to pursue my destiny, to try and grow stronger that I might become the Ruler of Kings. But now… I have died once more, and I feel as though what I attempted wasn't what Amon wanted of me. I awoke in Llafair, so I must have tried to patrol again and been slain. It's too dangerous to try again; be it my preparation or my skills, despite all these years, I'm not strong enough.
What is my path now, my friend? Without the patrols, the finances to continue my training and fund greater equipment will take much time. I am a Bard now, but have heard no word since from my mysterious benefactor. I shall endure the slow path for now, as we must, but an opportunity is what we need now.

21st Apr, 2020 - 7:43am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Leoswim
(+)

Leon the Good

Some refer to me as Leon, the Hardy master.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Apr, 2020 - 7:16pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Leoswim
(+)

Leon Good - Page 5

Drinking at the Tavern

Drinking at the tavern,eh? Who doesn't enjoy such things now and again? The food and drink are good, and it is usually quite the lively place no matter where ye go. If you are the adventurous sort, you can usually find quite a bit of information at these places, as well. And the tavern challenges are always entertaining to watch.
All in all, I'd say the tavern hath become one of my favorite locations. I must simply avoid getting too attached and becoming a drunkard! Could you imagine?

21st Apr, 2020 - 8:02pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Leoswim
(+)

Leon Good Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 5

Worship of Aman

Oh Blessed Father,
My destiny is thine to guide. I know now I must embrace it, so I pray for thine wisdom and guidance in its pursuit. Where would you have me go, oh Aman? What would you have me do? Thine will be done.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Leon the Good

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,