Finnead the Paladin

Finnead Paladin - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 14th Apr, 2020 - 7:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1097 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 14th Apr, 2020 - 7:19pm / Post ID: #

Finnead the Paladin
A Friend

Finnead the Paladin

I am Finnead, named after a mighty, though largely forgotten ancestor and adventurer. It was my mother's desire that I reclaim the honor of that name and establish it firmly in the annals of history. To myself, however, it is simply a name as any other - perhaps too antiquated for my tastes - although I will endeavor to fulfill my mother's wish.

That I am known as "Paladin" has a less dramatic reason. The truth is, I have an overly serious face, and eyes that are oft misinterpreted as "Angry." One day in my youth, I suggested that my. . Friends and I should perhaps avoid raiding the farm produce of a particularly ancient and irritable individual—and when I insisted, despite their protests, they took to mockingly calling me "Paladin" and "Knight of justice" (Among other more colorful terms). The title stuck with me throughout my entire childhood, and even adults would refer to me as "Little paladin" with a smile and an endearing shake of the head. I have accepted the title as a part of who I am, now, though I bear it with a certain irony. It also serves as something of a pleasant reminder of where I came from.

I am young, yes—only 48 years old, as a half elf, or 16 according to the years of man. I am not a vision to look upon—my features are plain, common, or any other word for average, and my short brown hair and brown eyes are not particularly memorable. Nor am I physically imposing on the surface—I stand at 5 feet 9 inches in height, and although I am strong and certainly physically capable, a casual glance might cause a passerby to describe me as "Slender" or "Lithe" rather than impressively muscular. However, as in my childhood, my bearing and demeanor - my aura, if you will - carry an intensity which speaks to my deep convictions and my sense of ambition, as well as my rather well-hidden physical abilities. For although I value knowledge and wisdom, since my childhood I have honed my body as well as my mind. This world is a violent one, after all. And the weak, however wise they are, will be preyed upon by the strong. I hope to protect those that I may.

To that end, I intend to use my fighting ability, my wisdom, and my sense of purpose to become the next Ruler of Kings; although part of me believes that the simplicity of a thrilling adventure, a sufferer to save, and a fine house to return to would not spell a wasted life.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: Tue May 21 8:29:14 GMT 2024 / Post ID: #

Finnead the Paladin

Add Comment
Can someone tell me more about finnead the paladin has to be expounded ASAP so that get down to the truth for finnead the paladin.

> TOPIC: Finnead the Paladin

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,