Favorite And Least Favorite Subjects In School?

Favorite Favorite Subjects School - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 18th Apr, 2020 - 1:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd Apr, 2016 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #

Favorite And Least Favorite Subjects In School?

What was your favorite and least favorite subjects in school? Did this track with the the grades you received in those subjects? Are you really good at something that you don't find interesting or vice versa?

I have my Ph.D. In Chemistry and I would say Science has always been my favorite subject to study. However I have done really well in several other subjects (Mathematics, Economics, and Composition/Grammer), but don't enjoy learning or pursuing those. I view those subjects as more tools to help pursue what I enjoy, namely Science.

For my least favorite, I would have to say Physical Eduction, but I have always been good at it. I ran the mile in 6.5 to 7 minutes, could get presidential fitness (An American system to meet certain standards of fitness) in most everything except feats of limberness. I just have never enjoyed being active. Otherwise I would say History or Social Studies were the subjects I tended to do most poorly in. I don't have a memory for names, dates, or locations and so trying to combine those into a cohesive thought just doesn't happen easily.

Sponsored Links:
10th May, 2016 - 9:26am / Post ID: #

School Subjects Favorite Least Favorite

Well I am a multidisciplined man and I had no particular issue with anything. I believe that you can learn from anything around us. In general, I had a lot of issues with the school material, but it was because I read a lot (Not only literature, but scientific articles, encyclopedias-the old ones, with the books) and we all know what (Each) government makes with the education system.

One thing I didn't do, and took me a lot of time to start, was training my body.

18th Apr, 2020 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #

Favorite And Least Favorite Subjects In School? UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I really enjoyed the classes related to learning about cultures, in and out of what I knew as my own culture. Getting to know the ways people interacted, how they learned, and what they invented and discovered has always been interesting to me. I've been pretty good at mathematics, and I enjoyed solving algebraic equations. I also liked anything that included organizing things in graphs or tables. I think I did well in grammar studies, too, and enjoyed creative writing if I had the a certain amount of freedom.

I disliked writing anything non-fiction. I couldn't find the write words or I'd worry about plagiarizing someone's work. I still have not learned how to 'say it in my own words'. I also was not a fan of the electives like music or physical education. I was always a shy kid, and singing in front of people was horrifying. I was also not athletic at all, and only made it through that part of high school because I only had to take it my freshmen year.

> TOPIC: Favorite And Least Favorite Subjects In School?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,