Gawain the Cursed

Gawain Cursed - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 18th Apr, 2020 - 7:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1102 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 18th Apr, 2020 - 7:27pm / Post ID: #

Gawain the Cursed
A Friend

Gawain the Cursed

I, am Gawain. I was given this name because my father always hoped I could become an honorable man and soar to new heights. He felt this name was a good personification of that. I am at the age of 12.8 or 16 according to the years of man. I am known as the Cursed because everyone who I have ever loved has either betrayed me or died. Now I don't look for companionship.

I was born a Half-orc because my father an orc raised my mother's village when she was just 15 he slaughtered everyone but the women. She ended up falling in love with him after he made her his personal "woman".

I stand 6ft 8in tall with a muscular body. I have dark brown hair with big emerald eyes. My white skin and a rough, gothic appearance in general makes me unique.

I see myself as one who follows power in all ways. I want to become immortal by first starting a trade in blacksmithing or doing adventuring. I generally view alliances as useful but usually unnecessary.

I intend to do anything o deem important in order to become the next Ruler of Kings. It should be known that I sometimes suffer from a type of seering but all I ever see is the worst possible end of a situation even though they don't usually come true. Thus, I now start this path towards immortality.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: Fri Mar 29 7:40:30 GMT 2024 / Post ID: #

Gawain the Cursed

Add Comment
More opinions appreciated on gawain the cursed this needs looking into as soon as possible for our correct the big picture forms.

> TOPIC: Gawain the Cursed

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,