Arden the Wanderer - Page 5 of 6

Worship of Libera The universe is all about - Page 5 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 20th Apr, 2020 - 1:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1103 Medieval Text Adventure
20th Apr, 2020 - 2:10am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Arden the Wanderer - Page 5

T'was the first time I encountered a Winter Wolf. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

Sponsored Links:
20th Apr, 2020 - 2:11am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Wanderer Arden

Arden the Wanderer Lives! A title of Wanderer did not protecteth me from my 4th amazed death. No more must mine object in mind bring me to this point.

20th Apr, 2020 - 4:43am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Arden the Wanderer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

No matter mine future, fer today I am not only known as the Wanderer, but I am also an expert Camouflage of which I am very proud.

20th Apr, 2020 - 10:20am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Page 5 Wanderer Arden

Some refer to me as Arden, the Climb master.

20th Apr, 2020 - 12:03pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Wanderer Arden

It was confirmed upon meh, Arden the Wanderer, that I am now an expert in Riding.

20th Apr, 2020 - 12:39pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Arden the Wanderer

Arden the Wanderer Lives! This be a dungeon of fears, for who knew that it would take mine 5th resuscitation to be astonished.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Apr, 2020 - 1:02pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Arden Wanderer - Page 5

Kena the Warrior joins the Adventure Party of Arden

She is the tallest woman I've seen, but her frightening looks don't match her demeanor, though. She has a smile on his face most of the time, and likes to make jokes. She carries a large, heavy sword and has generic armor.

20th Apr, 2020 - 1:05pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Arden Wanderer Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 5

Worship of Libera

The universe is all about balance. There are counterparts to all things. Love and hate. Life and death. Harmony and discord. The sun and moon. I appreciate these interactions as I follow my Goddess Libera. The cycle of life is part of this, and I pray the cycle of my life will only keep the balance of the universe intact.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Arden the Wanderer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,