Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1103 Medieval Text Adventure
19th Apr, 2020 - 3:59am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Arden the Wanderer - Page 2

Now that I have attained Level 2 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Arden than otherwise might have been known.

Sponsored Links:
19th Apr, 2020 - 4:01am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Wanderer Arden

The Resurrection of Arden the Wanderer. I, Arden, have died but am alive again! I awoke again for the 1st time. I am mesmerized by it. I felt like it was a waking dream. I shall motive for better.

19th Apr, 2020 - 7:47am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Arden the Wanderer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Expert in the Artist Skill is what I am now. I shall use the Artist Skill towards meh ultimate goal.

19th Apr, 2020 - 8:49am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Page 2 Wanderer Arden

I, Arden the Wanderer, was attacked by a Bully and was victorious in combat.

19th Apr, 2020 - 3:20pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Wanderer Arden

Arden the Wanderer is raised. This be a mass escape into fantasy, for who knew that it would take mine 2nd resuscitation to be lost in wonder.

19th Apr, 2020 - 3:38pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Arden the Wanderer

Worship of Libera

I set up a temporary alter just outside of the Town earlier today. I sat for a long while, meditating. It was long enough that the sun had changed positions an obvious amount. I focused on the harmony of magic all around me: the breeze softly caressing my skin, the insect buzzing a few feet away, and the call of the birds above my head.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Apr, 2020 - 3:38pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Arden Wanderer - Page 2

Reflections on your father

My father left years ago. I vaguely remember the topic of war and battles when I asked my mother about him as a child, so I assume he was a soldier of some sort. After Arlinda found me, though, I wonder if there was another truth. Was he truly a soldier as she had said, or was he just with his other family? Sometimes I feel a little bit of resentment toward Arlinda, but it's relatively easy to push it aside. Our parents are gone, and all we have is each other. My father gave me this, I suppose.

19th Apr, 2020 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Arden Wanderer Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

A Woodsman died due to my unique combat skills.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Arden the Wanderer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,