James the Swordsman

James Swordsman - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 20th Apr, 2020 - 12:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1105 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 20th Apr, 2020 - 12:04pm / Post ID: #

James the Swordsman
A Friend

James the Swordsman

I am James, the second son of The Amber Baron. My long hair is white with the gift of my lineage, much as like my pale complexion. Then I have purple eyes. Mother said they are painted by gods but father said what my mother said is fallacy, stating purple color is coming from his late grandfather.

My father, known as The Amber for his business in amber trade, has made all of his children to go to a good academy. Hence I learned what my father want, like humankind's history, inventions, famous artists, architects, heroes and heroines and much more of them. Thus the third year came and this year was the time we learn large amount of magic. All my other brothers and sisters tended to learn magic and the mysteries it buries, as I do, however I was more interested in sword fights. Watching people fight and kill each other, paint themselves red with others blood, the sound of two swords' impact was making me lose myself in excitement.

With the thought of this, I left the academy, making my domineering father see red. I made an argument with him about my interest in swordplay, in conclusion, I gained his permission to learn sword wielding. He ordered Grimmik The Victor to train me how to use a sword and how to use it to win against an opponent. He trained me, not how to use it but how to use it to survive in a match against an opponent like him. He stated that when I win against him for three times, I pass and will be honored as a knight by the king himself according to Grimmik. I obviously couldn't beat him for three times in a year or soon. First two times was good, he didn't even counter my attacks but third time was a crunch. I beat the third trial in three years or something.

After the end of the last trial, something I wasn't waiting for happened, riders attacked our city. They were wearing black clothes and using giant weapons. While the attack happened, I was away from the city, so I did not fight. General Grimmik got there before me with his horse and fought, I was just at the half of the road on feet because he forced me to do it. In conclusion, I learned everything about the riders when I got there. They were the King's special army for hunting the nobles down.

I grabbed a sword and took the road to the kingdom. I am going to kill the king himself and cut his head off, then wear his precious crown.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: Tue May 7 13:22:12 GMT 2024 / Post ID: #

James the Swordsman

Add Comment
I wish there was more on james the swordsman needs more feedback rapidly maybe that carefully the erroneous opinions about james the swordsman from the truth.

> TOPIC: James the Swordsman

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,