Saffi the Emissary

Saffi Emissary - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 21st Apr, 2020 - 12:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1106 Medieval Text Adventure
20th Apr, 2020 - 10:40pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Saffi the Emissary

I am Saffi the Emissary, and I have left my home lands in hopes to expand my knowledge of the other parts of the world. Some Easterners are filled with greed and bloodlust, but I have always shunned those instincts. I have no interest in wars and conquering.

I have bronze skin and brown eyes, with brown hair that lays over my shoulders a few inches. I am of average height and weight, but I am much more muscular than the usual common woman in these parts, I think. I usually wear traveler's clothing, to be comfortable, but I know how to clean up nicely.

I am interested in the way the town is run, how the finances are dispersed, and things of that nature. In my homeland, I was the black sheep, so to speak, as all of those I knew were always excited over the next city to conquer. I am looking forward to learning about this area's way of life.

And maybe, with all of this experience and knowledge, I can bring some unity to these lands.

Sponsored Links:
20th Apr, 2020 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Emissary Saffi

I have paid the Town Builders fer meh new wooden abode and today I have moved in to occupy the said premises.

20th Apr, 2020 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Saffi the Emissary Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

When I first arrived in the Town, I took the letter I had with me straight to the person who wrote it - Rosetta. I felt out of place as I stepped into her beautiful home, but she welcomed me with open arms. It seems my mother and father had been in contact with her family for a while, and she was aware of my arrival. Her family seemed to be cautious with me around, but I didn't pay it any mind as we spoke. Rosetta is a lovely woman, with blonde hair and green eyes. She looked as much of a lady as I thought she would.

21st Apr, 2020 - 12:49am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Emissary Saffi

Today, my encounter with a Dog Rat ended with me slaying the Dog Rat.

21st Apr, 2020 - 12:50am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Emissary Saffi

I have defeated a Bat Swarm. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Saffi the Emissary.

21st Apr, 2020 - 12:59am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Saffi the Emissary

Now that I have attained Level 1 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Saffi than otherwise might have been known.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Apr, 2020 - 12:19pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Saffi Emissary

Let it be known that I, Saffi, have attained Level 2 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

21st Apr, 2020 - 12:31pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Saffi Emissary Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

I, Saffi the Emissary, was attacked by a Bully and was victorious in combat.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »

> TOPIC: Saffi the Emissary

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,