Saffi the Emissary - Page 3 of 6

Saffi the Emissary Lives! I awoke again for - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 22nd Apr, 2020 - 11:52am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1106 Medieval Text Adventure
21st Apr, 2020 - 8:04pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Saffi the Emissary - Page 3

Now that I have attained Level 4 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Saffi than otherwise might have been known.

Sponsored Links:
21st Apr, 2020 - 8:05pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Emissary Saffi

Today I joined the Ranger's Guild as welcomed in by Raven Forestgreen.

21st Apr, 2020 - 10:52pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Saffi the Emissary Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Deity of Saffi

The Goddess of Free is a woman of indistinguishable features. No one knows exactly what she looks like, and those who do aren't telling anyone. She can be calm like a summer breeze, but also as frenzied as a storm. As long as Manitou balances with its opposite, she will hear your words and contemplate them. As an offering, I will make a small fire encircled with small stones and meditate as I listen to nature's sounds surrounding me.

21st Apr, 2020 - 11:34pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Page 3 Emissary Saffi

Worship of Aisha

I set up a fire just outside of town, with stones circling it. Sitting crossed-legged, I closed my eyes and placed my hands on my knees, focusing on my breathing and letting it blend with the natural breath of nature surrounding me. It didn't take long for me to fade into a dreamlike state where I felt Her presence. I kept my eyes closed as I opened my mouth to quietly whisper, "My Goddess, I am grateful for your guidance and wisdom as I learn new skills and gain more experience toward my plight. I only hope I will be able to make some kind of difference in our lands."

21st Apr, 2020 - 11:34pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Emissary Saffi

Message to Advisor

Miss Rosetta, I have recently join the Ranger Guild and have trained to level one. I know there is much more to it, but I am excited at beginning this part of the journey. I have plans to join the Emissary Guild, but I understand I need my mind to be just a bit sharper. In the meantime, I am determined to work towards earning gold to pay for more training, working on my swordsmanship skills, and maybe buying a horse to take on rides.

22nd Apr, 2020 - 12:04am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Saffi the Emissary

Today I have been received as Level 2 within my Clan.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Apr, 2020 - 12:18am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Saffi Emissary - Page 3

Naomi the Fighter joins the Adventure Party of Saffi

It was surprising when I saw Naomi beside a campfire after one of my meditations of the day. I recognized her from when we were children in the East. She gave me a little smile and lifted an eyebrow when I sat down with her, asking if I could rest my feet for a moment. With her darker complexion and wider shoulders, she had a foreboding presence. I wasn't frightened at all, and when I asked if she'd join me on some adventures, she agreed with a quiet affirmation.

22nd Apr, 2020 - 11:52am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Saffi Emissary Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 3

Saffi the Emissary Lives! I awoke again for the 2nd time. I am bewildered by it. I felt like it was a destiny of fate. I shall end purpose for better.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Saffi the Emissary

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,