Saffi the Emissary - Page 5 of 6

T'was the first time I encountered - Page 5 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 22nd Apr, 2020 - 11:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1106 Medieval Text Adventure
22nd Apr, 2020 - 9:08pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Saffi the Emissary - Page 5

Keyla the Warrior joins the Adventure Party of Saffi

With a tall, muscular body, Keyla the Warrior knows exactly what it's like to be in battle. She has many scars on her arms, and a long scar across her cheek. The battleaxe she carries has to be extremely heavy, but she gives no evidence of it on her face. Keyla has short black hair, dark eyes, and a strong jaw.

Sponsored Links:
22nd Apr, 2020 - 9:13pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Emissary Saffi

Worship of Aisha

As I mediate near the ceremonial fire I have built only moments ago, I close my eyes and let my thoughts wander. The ethereal vision of Aisha of the Free Realm appears in my mind. I silently send my prayer of thanks for the guidance and wisdom that has led me this far. I ask for her to continue to give me strength as I explore this world that has become my home.

22nd Apr, 2020 - 10:20pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Saffi the Emissary Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I am now a Level 4 among my Kindred. I intend to honor them as they have honored me.

22nd Apr, 2020 - 10:49pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Page 5 Emissary Saffi

No one shall lay low Saffi the Emissary. To mine mesmerized I am here for 6th time in this fantastical era. Maybe mine end purpose is not as it should be.

22nd Apr, 2020 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Emissary Saffi

A Winter Wolf died due to my unique combat skills.

22nd Apr, 2020 - 11:06pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Saffi the Emissary

Breath of life comes to Saffi the Emissary. I awoke again for the 7th time. I am fascinated by it. I felt like it was a waking dream. I shall end in view for better.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Apr, 2020 - 11:10pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Saffi Emissary - Page 5

I, Saffi, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 5 among my fellow men.

22nd Apr, 2020 - 11:21pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Saffi Emissary Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 5

T'was the first time I encountered a Wolf Pack. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Saffi the Emissary

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,