Lucien the Royal - Page 2 of 2

A thief broke into my Adobe when I'm - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 22nd Apr, 2020 - 7:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1107 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2020 - 4:46am / Post ID: #

Lucien the Royal
A Friend

Lucien the Royal - Page 2

A Woodsman attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Woodsman dead.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2020 - 12:50pm / Post ID: #

Lucien the Royal
A Friend

Royal Lucien

Deity of Lucien

The Father represents judgement. He is depicted as a bearded man who carries scales. He is prayed to for justice. His judgment is fair but he is also merciful. He always look after his followers but rarely interact with the world because he stands neutral in most cases and only intervene when the law is violated or the breaking of balance in society.

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2020 - 1:00pm / Post ID: #

Lucien the Royal
A Friend

Lucien the Royal Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Brienne the Warrior joins the Adventure Party of Lucien

Brienne is unfeminine in appearance and is considered unattractive. She is tall, muscular, flat-chested, and ungainly, with long, shoulder-length brittle straw-colored hair and broad, coarse features that are covered in freckles. Brienne's teeth are prominent and crooked. Her mouth is wide, her lips are swollen, and her nose has been broken more than once. She has large, beautiful blue eyes. Her fingers are thick and callused.

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2020 - 2:12pm / Post ID: #

Lucien the Royal
A Friend

Page 2 Royal Lucien

Lucien the Royal is raised. I, Lucien, have died but am alive again! This be a freakish inspiration, for who knew that it would take mine 1st resuscitation to be dumbfounded.

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2020 - 7:58pm / Post ID: #

Lucien the Royal
A Friend

Royal Lucien

A thief broke into my Adobe when I'm sleeping. He kill me because I'm working for a government and try to crack down his guild. He slowly advance towards Lucien ad stab many times in his chest so Lucien can't call for help. Then he take away all of valuable things in the Adobe. Every one is very sad about the death especially Olenna who try to protect her prot'eg'e so he can become a ruler of King like the destiny has been.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Lucien the Royal

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,