Seneca the Warrior

Seneca Warrior - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 22nd Apr, 2020 - 11:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1108 Medieval Text Adventure
22nd Apr, 2020 - 11:16am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Leoswim
(+)

Seneca the Warrior

My name is Seneca. I am the age of 16, the age suitable for battle. The soldiers I trained under honored me with the title of Warrior; I intend for my actions to testify to their faith in my future.
I shall attempt to describe my physical appearance in as much detail as possible. I stand five feet and ten inches tall, with a muscular body. I have black hair with green eyes of average size. I am white skinned, and have often been described as having a "ruggedly handsome" appearance. My muscles are strong and show clearly.
My intention is to prove myself. I knew not my father, but I will grow to become a warrior worthy of his memory. I did know his men, and my mother, who strongly believed I would grow to be a savior for this land. I will not let any of them down.
I will become the greatest warrior I can, and perhaps one day lead men into battle myself. Through this glory, I shall attain the fame and wealth required to make this land a better place for all. Such is my dream.

Sponsored Links:
22nd Apr, 2020 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Leoswim
(+)

Warrior Seneca

Advisor Description

Something I could never had expected occurred today. I was walking through the Town when I was slipped a message to meet someone at the Palace of Parody. I'd felt as though I was being watched recently, so I figured it was about time I meet up with whoever this was and giveth them a piece of my mind.
When I arrived at the spot we should meet, I was greeted by a cloaked woman who seemed to be taking care to hide her face. I confronted her about thus, and she claimed it might garner unwanted attention if she showed herself more plainly at this time. "Why, who doth this woman think she is?", I thought at the time.
I soon discovered whom she was, and why she had been watching me. Gloria, a member of the wealthy aristocracy whom knew and was fond of my parents. I asked her many a question about them, both as a test of the legitimacy of her claim, as well as to learn more myself. She claims it took some time to discreetly know for certain I was the one she looked for, but now that it is verified, we can get started.
It seems Gloria has an interest in seeing me fulfill the destiny my mother wished for me, to become a savior for this land. She tells me that if I spend long enough in this town, I will come to know why a savior is needed. A noble woman, assisting and advising me? It seems too good to be true. But I have worked hard here this past month, while she is of the aristocracy. Does she truly understand the scope of what it shall take for me to do as she hopes?
I pray her faith in me endures long enough for me to prove myself and gain the wealth and fame I require. I will become a mighty warrior, like my father, and then fulfill the wishes of my mother. That is the path I must walk.

22nd Apr, 2020 - 6:03pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Leoswim
(+)

Seneca the Warrior Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

Lady of the Palace where pretty pebbles be,
A Beauty which does in excellency pass.
Knoweth her lips so luscious and sweet,
Which maketh men faint like a love struck lass.
Oh her bosom, which maketh men rosey in cheek!
Oh her eyes, gateway to a soul so unique!
We all love her figure, her smile, and her flair.
Lady Fluke, ne'er a beauty so fine or so fair.

22nd Apr, 2020 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Leoswim
(+)

Warrior Seneca

Deity of Seneca

Aman, known by many of His followers as the Blessed Father, is well respected as a loving god. His teachings, put shortly, are as thus: blessed are those that bless their fellow man. Be kind and grant your blessings freely to those deserving, and accept other believers blessings graciously in kind. Through this expression of unconditional love can we become blessed ourselves, worthy of the Fathers watchful gaze.

22nd Apr, 2020 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Leoswim
(+)

Warrior Seneca

Worship of Aman

Blessed Father Aman,
Thine blessings are a gift to mankind. May I walk in a path of righteousness, guided by your brilliant light, so that my future might be a blessing in thine name. Each day I strive to do good by thine will, and I shall continue to pray and strive for the rest of mine days as well. Watch over me, Blessed Father, so that I might make you proud to regard me amongst thine children.

22nd Apr, 2020 - 8:23pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Leoswim
(+)

Seneca the Warrior

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Bat Swarm. The Bat Swarm attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Bat Swarm. Like my story?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Apr, 2020 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Leoswim
(+)

Seneca Warrior

A Dog Rat died due to my unique combat skills.

22nd Apr, 2020 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Leoswim
(+)

Seneca Warrior Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Now that I have attained Level 1 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Seneca than otherwise might have been known.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Seneca the Warrior

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,