Seneca the Warrior - Page 2 of 2

Thus ends the life of Seneca the Warrior, who - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 23rd Apr, 2020 - 10:20am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1108 Medieval Text Adventure
23rd Apr, 2020 - 1:31am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Leoswim
(+)

Seneca the Warrior - Page 2

I, Seneca, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 2 among my fellow men.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Apr, 2020 - 1:43am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Leoswim
(+)

Warrior Seneca

A Woodsman died due to my unique combat skills.

23rd Apr, 2020 - 2:10am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Leoswim
(+)

Seneca the Warrior Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Seneca the Warrior is raised. I, Seneca, have died but am alive again! Mine faults hath doomed me for the 1st time all because of my overwhelmed past in this bedtime story. I need to changeth mine ambition.

23rd Apr, 2020 - 10:20am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Leoswim
(+)

Page 2 Warrior Seneca

Thus ends the life of Seneca the Warrior, who stricken with madness by his foolishness and despair has entered into the reapers final embrace. May those who come after know that to fill thine head till it overflows is to doom yourself absolutely. A man once proclaimed by his friends inspiring in heart and purpose, reduced to a mess, muttering to himself words of several languages before his untimely demise.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Seneca the Warrior

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,