Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1107 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2020 - 12:41am / Post ID: #

Lucien the Royal
A Friend

Lucien the Royal

My name is Lucien and it means illumination. I'm 16 years old. I am known as the Royal because my dignity and courtesy. I was born a Human like most of people but I still believe that I'm unique.

I stand 5 feet and 10 inches tall with a skinny body. I have black hair with brown eyes. People say that I have a tan skin and a comely appearance.

I like to be a diplomat or/and a politician although sometimes I can be a little bit shy and naive. I want to hold enough power so I can change and influence the world but not necessarily to be the top or a dictator. I generally view alliance as both an opportunity and a risk so I consider very thoughtfully and slowly about that because I prefer a long-term relationship.

I intend to arrange good marriage, play a good move,... (Usually those stuffs that a royal will do) but I can't see the future so at this point I don't hesitate to do anything (But still according to my philosophy and morals) to achieve my goals. Now I'm ready for my life and a interesting adventure.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2020 - 1:25am / Post ID: #

Lucien the Royal
A Friend

Royal Lucien

Advisor Description

We met in a garden. Olenna invited me to have tea with her, so I prepared myself well. She greeted me very enthusiastically but I still found her plotting something. Maybe that's just what I thought because she was a very good politician. I hope to learn more from her to further achieve my ambition.

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2020 - 1:54am / Post ID: #

Lucien the Royal
A Friend

Lucien the Royal Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

Golden hair you are
Sunshine and vine
You ruin my life
Ocean blue eyes
Pretty red lips
Meet me in afterglow
I'm gonna marry you
Looking in your beautiful eyes
Says you remember me
Standing in the nice dress.

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2020 - 2:25am / Post ID: #

Lucien the Royal
A Friend

Royal Lucien

While a Dog Rat may be difficult for some a Dog Rat is no match for me.

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2020 - 2:29am / Post ID: #

Lucien the Royal
A Friend

Royal Lucien

I, Lucien the Royal, was attacked by a Bat Swarm and was victorious in combat.

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2020 - 2:50am / Post ID: #

Lucien the Royal
A Friend

Lucien the Royal

Most handsome gentleman of Lucien

He is exceptionally handsome. His hair is a mass of lazy brown curls and ringlets which tumble over his eyes, which have been described as brown, liquid gold, big, and intelligent and lively. He is a capable warrior, using axes, lances, morningstars, and swords to deadly effect.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2020 - 3:54am / Post ID: #

Lucien the Royal
A Friend

Lucien Royal

Let it be known that I, Lucien, have attained Level 1 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2020 - 4:28am / Post ID: #

Lucien the Royal
A Friend

Lucien Royal Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Let it be known that I, Lucien, have attained Level 2 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Lucien the Royal

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,