Strawberries Growing In Paramin Trinidad

Strawberries Growing Paramin Trinidad - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 23rd May, 2014 - 12:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 28th Apr, 2012 - 11:12pm / Post ID: #

What are your thoughts about the growing of strawberries in Paramin, Trinidad because of the cool temperature at night.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Dec, 2012 - 3:30pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Paramin Growing Strawberries

Name: Aham

Title: Berries in Arouca

Comments: I have some beautiful strawberry plant here in Arouca I care them with my life. I haven't had any fruit or flowers as yet but the foliage is fantastic. I have quite a bit in one plant pot I plan to buy a big gallon pot to transplant them in . I keep these beauties in my porch.

Post Date: 13th Mar, 2013 - 10:42pm / Post ID: #

Strawberries Growing In Paramin Trinidad Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Name: Kerry

Comments: I'll like to purchase a strawberry plant. Can anyone provide insight on how to approach this from the perspective of the tropics and where seeds / plants are available. Help appreciated.

13th Mar, 2013 - 10:52pm / Post ID: #

Aside from maybe asking someone in Paramin who growing them couldn't you just order the seeds online?

Post Date: 14th May, 2014 - 3:38pm / Post ID: #

Name: Gerard

Title: Strawberries in Gren

Comments: You can grow strawberries anywhere but the cooler the better since its thrives better in cold climates. I have grown strawberries in Grenada that fruit and has made runners. Also have ordered seeds and have germinate them which have also fruit. If anyone needs some planting tips just ask.

14th May, 2014 - 3:48pm / Post ID: #

Sure I would like to know what special methods you use to get them to grow. I was thinking if under a house where it is damp and cold might be a good idea?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd May, 2014 - 12:32pm / Post ID: #

Strawberries Growing Paramin Trinidad

Name: Chris

Title: seedlings?

Comments: I'm also looking for some seedlings to purchase. Anyone found a place here?

23rd May, 2014 - 12:34pm / Post ID: #

Strawberries Growing Paramin Trinidad Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean

If you are able to you should be able to order strawberry seeds online or make a special request at one of the larger local agriculture wholesalers.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Strawberries Growing In Paramin Trinidad

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,