Willa the Scholar

Willa Scholar - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 24th Apr, 2020 - 2:44am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (10) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1111 Medieval Text Adventure
23rd Apr, 2020 - 10:16pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Willa the Scholar

I am Willa, named after my father. I wear this name with pride for my family. I am 16 years old, and about to start the path towards whatever fate has decided for me. Unfortunately, my mother is gone now, and I am not sure where my father is. Still, I will always work to keep my family name in the light. From the stories I was told, my mother and father were in love but looked down upon. The forest where they raised me taught me about the land, my mother taught me about the mind, and my father taught me how to fight.

I am just a young woman, but I have a feeling my fate is tied to these lands. Not only the Town, but all of them. The wars and strife that has been blighting these lands will come to an end, and I have a feeling I am directly connected to that happening.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Apr, 2020 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Scholar Willa

Advisor Description

I have known this boy for a long time, and was only a little surprised when he appeared in the Town as I got myself settled. It was odd to see him looking more and more like a man than a young child, but it was nice to have someone to carry the heavy things as I found a place to live. He mentioned how my mother had told him I would be coming here, on this great adventure as she called it, and had offered to help me along the way.

23rd Apr, 2020 - 10:46pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Willa the Scholar Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

My builders have completed meh wooden abode so that I, Willa will abide there.

23rd Apr, 2020 - 11:35pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Scholar Willa

Deity of Willa

The deity of good, Melonia is depicted as a maiden with wild light hair and bright green eyes. She looks like an average being, with a glowing light all around her. She can be seen surrounded by animals, most often a large brown bear with amber eyes. Her symbol is that of a bear claw, which followers may get tattooed onto their skin. When praying to the Goddess of Good, you may want to include some kind of flower, some incense, and a silver coin.

23rd Apr, 2020 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Scholar Willa

Worship of Melonia

As I light some incense, I let my breathing slow and focus on the small wisp of smoke. I let myself drift into my mind and search out the peaceful feeling of Melonia within me.

Melonia, my Goddess, I praise your guidance and wisdom, as it helps me along my path. I ask that you continue to see the worth inside of me and help me along.

24th Apr, 2020 - 2:00am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Willa the Scholar

Now that I have attained Level 1 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Willa than otherwise might have been known.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Apr, 2020 - 2:30am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Willa Scholar

Mysterious Person at the Tavern

Not sure about this person, I cautiously sat down at a corner table in the tavern. Their face was hidden by a hood, but I could make out an angled jaw and a regal nose. Their lips were quirked in a small smile, their hands clasped together on the table in front of them. I sat across from them, raising my eyebrows to wait for them to tell me what this was about. The person didn't look at me as I waited, and I wasn't sure they would speak.

"Your father sent me." I sucked in a breath, almost shocked at those words. This person knew my father? I leaned forward, asking them to tell me more. With a soft chuckle, they pulled out a letter from their sleeves, laid it on the table, and pushed it towards me. I reached for it, but they placed a hand on top of mines before I could pull it to me. "Use it wisely, Willa the Scholar."

I swallowed and watched with wide eyes as they stood and made their way out of the tavern.

24th Apr, 2020 - 2:44am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Willa Scholar Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

House of Sorrows

It did not take long for me to understand what this man was saying. This unseen Insolitam, some kind of dark spell placed on the children, was causing them to be different from others. The misunderstanding is rampant in the other people of this area. It saddens me, as they look like lovely children, who just want to live their life and be happy.

The names are interesting, and I think I can see some meaning in them. Anxius is quiet and shy, probably worries about the things around him, especially things he can't control. Gailen is also different, unable to feel like he fits into the world he sees. I can understand why their father is concerned, worrying about what will happen when he is gone. Who will protect them from those who don't understand, don't even want to try to understand, these children?

There must be a heavy weight on his shoulders, caring for these two beings that have something very different about them, something misunderstood and unknown. As the creator, he works hard to make things as they are, I suppose. What will happen when he's gone? Does that mean all of this, the world he created for his children, will be gone?

It makes me think about my destiny. Acceptance is important, and everyone has their special talents. Some people just aren't easy to understand, but there is good in all souls.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Willa the Scholar

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,