Heldavinn the Knight

Heldavinn Knight - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 26th Apr, 2020 - 7:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1116 Medieval Text Adventure
26th Apr, 2020 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Heldavinn
(+)

Heldavinn the Knight

My name is Heldavinn. I was born in a very picturesque area on the very outskirts of the kingdom. My father is a military man, a true patriot of his country. He spent most of his life in war. In the war, he met my mother, she worked in a field hospital. He fell in love with her when she healed his wounds. After one of his major victories, he married her. And then he went to war again. By that time, my mother was already pregnant with me. My father said that if he does not return before my birth, my mother calls me Heldavinn. Because he had a dream in which a priest prophesied to him that he would have a beautiful daughter with that name. Mom fulfilled his request. But father never returned. I don't know what happened to him. We did not receive a letter about his death, not a single news from himself.
From childhood, like my father, I was attracted to military affairs. So what if I'm a lady. I'm not at all interested in embroidery, cooking, or the like. I want to be a warrior. Therefore, I immediately made acquaintances with my father's colleagues. And although they laughed at me and did not want to teach, I still spent time in training with young recruits soldiers. There I received the nickname of a knight; it was given to me as a mockery by one of my father's colleagues. I learned how to ride and handle a sword well, so soon even my father's friends recognized that I could fight.
My goal now is to strengthen my influence among the people of the kingdom and, perhaps, learn something about my father. And also, to fulfill the mandate of the mother and be a good worthy daughter.

Sponsored Links:
26th Apr, 2020 - 7:00pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Heldavinn
(+)

Knight Heldavinn

Advisor Description

I started my free adult life. I managed to get a good job, albeit somewhat risky. Once, returning from the next shift, I felt that someone was watching me. I saw a silhouette at one of the columns. The man realized that I notice him. With lightning speed he approached me, exposing his weapons at the ready. I immediately reacted. The man was in a mask, I could not see his face. But, as soon as I directed a sword at him and was ready to strike, he laughed and raised his mask. It turned out to be Captain Levant. The same colleague of the father who taught me and taunted me. He said that I did not lose the skill, and he is glad. He explained that he would not want to leave me, because my mother asked him to protect me. This did not make me very happy, because I will again live under someone else's guardianship. But, on the other hand, an experienced captain may be useful in my endeavors. He can help me with military affairs and soldiers.

> TOPIC: Heldavinn the Knight

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,