Cluny Pirate - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 28th Apr, 2020 - 6:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1118 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 28th Apr, 2020 - 6:15pm / Post ID: #

Cluny the Pirate
A Friend

Cluny the Pirate

I, am Cluny. I was given this name because it is the name of a powerful(Evil) and great ruler of fantasy folklore.(It also rhymes with loony, indicating I am somewhat psycho. I am at the age of 16 or 16 according to the years of man. I am known as the Pirate because I have an unsatisfied thirst for money and tend to steal.

I was born a Human because my parents were both humans.

I stand 6 feet tall with a muscular body. I have black hair with small green eyes. My tan skin and a threatening appearance, in general, makes me unique.

I see myself as one who follows fighters. I want to become ruler of this wretched land by first making myself a horde of strong and bloodthirsty followers. I generally view alliances as a good source of men to be slain instead of me.

I intend to strike with brute force and power in order to become the next Ruler of Kings. It should be known that I am merciless and quite cruel. Thus, I now start this path towards victory and domination.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: Tue May 7 8:17:44 GMT 2024 / Post ID: #

Cluny the Pirate

Add Comment
I was thinking about cluny the pirate needs more feedback promptly so as to find cluny the pirate intensively become more aware about cluny the pirate.

> TOPIC: Cluny the Pirate

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,