Adelaide the Mage - Page 4 of 5

Today I have been received as Level 2 within - Page 4 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 30th Apr, 2020 - 4:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1121 Medieval Text Adventure
30th Apr, 2020 - 2:24pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Adelaide the Mage - Page 4

Today I have been received as Level 1 within my Clan.

Sponsored Links:
30th Apr, 2020 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Mage Adelaide

The Resurrection of Adelaide the Mage. To mine fascinated I am here for 6th time in this freakish inspiration. Maybe mine duty is not as it should be.

30th Apr, 2020 - 2:58pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Adelaide the Mage Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Adelaide the Mage is raised. This adventure is not over. Adelaide shall conquer this freakish inspiration even if it is the 7th time.

30th Apr, 2020 - 3:31pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Page 4 Mage Adelaide

Familiar Description

With stereotypical gray wolf coloring, Erisa has red pupils instead of the normal coloring. When on all four paws, her back reaches the top of my thighs. I call upon her by rubbing an old dire wolf tooth that I have had for a long time. I keep it in my pocket. Erisa appears near me, seemingly relaxed but eyeing everything around her. She seems to know what I want before I say it, and I think we have a telepathic bond. Erisa follows my orders, but seems to do her own thing as well.

30th Apr, 2020 - 4:25pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Mage Adelaide

Worship of Raeda

Sometimes I find myself sitting on my horse, riding to wherever I may be going, and thinking about the blessings Raeda has shown me. I have learned much, growing my experience and skills as I grow older. I put my faith into her, and in return, she has faith in me to continue on my path, to live as she would want me to. She protects those who are loyal, and I am the most loyal.

30th Apr, 2020 - 4:27pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Adelaide the Mage

Message to Advisor

I earned a decent amount of goal, so I focused on growing my skills in magical ways. I have taken on a familiar, and will be growing their strength as well as mine. I have worked hard with learning how to ride, and feel I am an expert now, so I have bought a lovely horse named Judith. I am now in Llafair, getting ready to offer my services for a patrol of the area. Wish me luck, as I understand it can be very dangerous.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Apr, 2020 - 4:32pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Adelaide Mage - Page 4

Breath of life comes to Adelaide the Mage. I seek redemption for mine evils, it is mine 8th falling from the duty I should have.

30th Apr, 2020 - 4:34pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Adelaide Mage Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 4

Today I have been received as Level 2 within my Clan.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Adelaide the Mage

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,