Adelaide the Mage - Page 5 of 5

I, Adelaide the Mage, have attained the tenth - Page 5 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 1st May, 2020 - 4:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1121 Medieval Text Adventure
30th Apr, 2020 - 4:57pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Adelaide the Mage - Page 5

I, Adelaide the Mage, was attacked by a Gang Leader and was victorious in combat.

Sponsored Links:
30th Apr, 2020 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Mage Adelaide

I am Adelaide the mage and among my Kindred I am Level 3.

30th Apr, 2020 - 5:04pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Adelaide the Mage Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Reflections on your father

While I focus on growing my magick skills, I can't help but think about my father. He was not around much as a child, and then he just didn't come back at all. My mother and I assumed he perished in battle, but there were no words from the army. It's too much to think it was anything but a warrior's death, but the idea of it being something else is also in the back of my mind. Did I get some of my magick skills from him? Or was it purely learned?

30th Apr, 2020 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Page 5 Mage Adelaide

A Giant ant was one of the enemies that I laid low this day.

30th Apr, 2020 - 6:36pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Mage Adelaide

Even with a promise of payment, Adelaide put forth all her might in the fight against the dark elves who caught the patrol near the dark forest. The extra incentive made protecting others even easier for her. She may not have completely believed in the fate that was given to her as a child, but Adelaide worked toward building up her skills and experiences so that she could find her path and go the way she was destined to go.

1st May, 2020 - 7:04am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Adelaide the Mage

I, Adelaide the Mage, have attained the tenth level in the Run Skill. Now, I am considered an expert in Run.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st May, 2020 - 1:28pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Adelaide Mage - Page 5

Expert in the Riding Skill is what I am now. I shall use the Riding Skill towards meh ultimate goal.

1st May, 2020 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Adelaide Mage Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 5

I, Adelaide the Mage, have attained the tenth level in the Familiar Trainer Skill. Now, I am considered an expert in Familiar Trainer.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Adelaide the Mage

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,