Zalmo the Warrior

Zalmo Warrior - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 29th Apr, 2020 - 10:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1124 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 29th Apr, 2020 - 9:24pm / Post ID: #

Zalmo the Warrior
A Friend

Zalmo the Warrior

My name is Zalmo. I am known as the Warrior by many. At the age of sixteen, according to the years of man, I can be described as a tall male with 1,85 in height, with a muscular appearance partly gifted by my lineage as an Easterner and partly my the training I've done with my father's loyal soldiers.

I intend to do to find loyal friends to back me up in order to become the next Ruler of Kings.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Apr, 2020 - 10:05pm / Post ID: #

Zalmo the Warrior
A Friend

Warrior Zalmo

Advisor Description

Lan was my father most trusted general. They fought together in many bloody battles and was his right hand man. From him I've learned much about leadership, bravery and my skill with the sword. It was through him that I've learned much about my father, and I could even say that partly fulfilled that role in my father's stead. Together with him I've departed from my family's mansion and ventured out into the open world to make a name for myself.

> TOPIC: Zalmo the Warrior

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,