Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1125 Medieval Text Adventure
30th Apr, 2020 - 10:55pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Piper the Chosen

I was given the name Piper the Chosen when I was born from my father, the brave warrior who died protecting his the lands of man. After my mother died from the loss of this strong man, I realized the only thing I had was the destiny given to me as a babe.

Growing up an elf in the human lands, I have been looked at with a suspicion all my life, but I pay them of no mind. I have done nothing but stick to the laws of these people, and I will continue to do so.

I am tall and strong. I walk with my shoulders back and my head held high. I have blonde hair and green eyes, and do my best to wear what is fashionable. I see myself as someone who follows the law of the lands, as it keeps the peace. I am determined to build alliances in the Town and other settlements, then move forward toward ruling these lands and uniting the people under my law.

Sponsored Links:
30th Apr, 2020 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Chosen Piper

Advisor Description

I was put off by Angela watching me, but as soon as she came up to speak to me directly, I felt a little more at ease. She had an air of intelligence, wearing the fashions of a noble lady who kept with the times. When I learned she was a barrister, I was pleasantly surprised. This is the type of person who would be perfect to go to for any advice as I grow and learn in the Town.

30th Apr, 2020 - 11:13pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Piper the Chosen Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I, Piper the Chosen, after much toil and perseverance have finally been able to obtain a wooden abode to call my own.

30th Apr, 2020 - 11:21pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Chosen Piper

Deity of Piper

Usually depicted as an older man with a white beard, Balder has glowing white eyes that look upon you with judgment. He expects his followers to leave a life of lawfulness, which includes worshiping him often. When praying to Balder, his followers will usually offer thoughts written on a scroll, then burn it as they meditate. They can also be seen with a crow tattoo on their skin.

1st May, 2020 - 12:19am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Chosen Piper

Worship of Balder

I have decided to place a crow tattoo, as big as my palm, on my right shoulder blade. It hurt, but it was worth it to show my faith in the god, Balder. I also write down some prayers and burned them when the artist finished the crow.

1st May, 2020 - 1:05am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Piper the Chosen

A Bat Swarm attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Bat Swarm dead.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st May, 2020 - 1:06am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Piper Chosen

Now that I have attained Level 1 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Piper than otherwise might have been known.

1st May, 2020 - 1:18am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Piper Chosen Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

A Dog Rat was one of the enemies that I laid low this day.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »

> TOPIC: Piper the Chosen

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,