Piper the Chosen - Page 2 of 6

Mysterious Person at the Tavern When the hooded - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 1st May, 2020 - 2:48am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1125 Medieval Text Adventure
1st May, 2020 - 1:27am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Piper the Chosen - Page 2

A Creep looks strange when motionless on the ground.

Sponsored Links:
1st May, 2020 - 1:33am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Chosen Piper

I, Piper, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 2 among my fellow men.

1st May, 2020 - 2:03am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Piper the Chosen Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

A Woodsman died due to my unique combat skills.

1st May, 2020 - 2:03am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Page 2 Chosen Piper

I, Piper, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 3 among my fellow men.

1st May, 2020 - 2:27am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Chosen Piper

T'was the first time I encountered a Marauder. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

1st May, 2020 - 2:30am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Piper the Chosen

A Black Bear died due to my unique combat skills.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st May, 2020 - 2:33am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Piper Chosen - Page 2

Piper the Chosen is raised. I, Piper, have died but am alive again! My quest shall continue despite my 1st demise, no one shall keep me below.

1st May, 2020 - 2:48am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Piper Chosen Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

Mysterious Person at the Tavern

When the hooded figure gestured for me to follow them, I narrowed my eyes. For a moment, I stayed standing where I was, watching their movements. They gestured again, a small smile on their face, and lifted the sleeve of their shirt a few inches. A crow tattoo was there, a symbol of Balder. Cautiously, I followed them down a street and around a corner. They were a bit shorter than me, so I couldn't see anything more than their cloak and it's shadow around their face. The figure told me I was of great interest to the my god, and this was a gesture of faith. The figure murmured a few words of prayer and a pouch of coins appeared in their hands. The pouch had the symbol of a crow. Who was I to deny the obvious faith my god was placing upon me? I took the pouch and murmured a secret phrase, and the hooded figure replied in kind.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Piper the Chosen

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,