Vitamin C

Vitamin C - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 4th May, 2006 - 11:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
In Tablet or Fruit?
Post Date: 15th Jan, 2005 - 12:17pm / Post ID: #

Vitamin C

I am glad that I never get sick, I mean... what would that be like anyhow? I know humans are always trying to stay healthy yet they do a lot of unhealthy things. Anyway, the point is this... is it better to take a vitamin C tablet or an Orange to get your vitamin C? Are they the same in consistency and value within the human body? If they are not, why don't humans stick with the better source?

Sponsored Links:
15th Jan, 2005 - 12:45pm / Post ID: #

C Vitamin

I rather an orange. I like the natural way and oranges are delicious!. If oranges or other citrus are not available well then yes I would take the tablets.

Post Date: 15th Jan, 2005 - 4:40pm / Post ID: #

Vitamin C
A Friend

Vitamin C Health & Special Psychology

Hmmm..I have no idea which one would be considered more healthy. I would assume the actual orange since it's the natural of the two.

Since I can't swallow pills, I bought a bottle of Vitamin C chewables, and it got me through the dorm life better than when I didn't have it. When you share a building with 40 people, it is not hard to get sick. Especially since the cafeteria was unhealthy, and the dorm was loud as anything, so I never got any sleep. I was really succeptable to getting sick, but when I started taking the C tablets, though I still got sick, it wasn't as often.

I also took one once a week this past summer. I was eating healthy, but I was only getting about 4-5 hours of sleep most nights, if even that. Add a full day onto that, I knew I would end up sick if I wasn't careful. When I would start feeling as if I were getting sick, I would go to taking one once a day. They worked for me.

15th Jan, 2005 - 5:05pm / Post ID: #

C Vitamin

I'll take the orange, thank you! I sometimes feel that I need extra, though, and so I will take supplements for a boost. I like the chewables, too, Ambria smile.gif and the lozenges that are out now that are like hard candy. Those are particularly good if you are already sick and have a sore throat - very soothing.

Roz

15th Jan, 2005 - 6:20pm / Post ID: #

C Vitamin

If I want the tastier, I will take the orange. But the tablets are much healthier since they contain about six oranges worth of Vitamin C. The tablets are more condensed, therefore, when I feel I'm going to be sick I take those (chewable, too). But daily, I eat oranges - just because they taste much better.

Reconcile Edited: Smudge on 15th Jan, 2005 - 6:26pm

4th May, 2006 - 8:26am / Post ID: #

Vitamin C

I would prefer to take the natural option, vitamin tablets are so expensive anyway.

I suppose if you didn't like eating oranges, then the tablet form would be ideal.

My little boy has a feeding problem, which doesn't allow him to eat certain foods, oranges being one of them, so I do buy the chewable kids vitamin C tablets for him alone, but only for this reason.
It is certainly important to keep up with the vitamin C!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th May, 2006 - 6:24pm / Post ID: #

Vitamin C

I always take the tablet; it contains more of what I need and less messy. I always pop a Vitamin C tablet when I feel like I'm coming down with something, and 5 out of 6 times, it will help.

Post Date: 4th May, 2006 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #

Vitamin C
A Friend

Vitamin C Psychology Special & Health

I always take the tablets, the chewable ones. I like oranges, but they are so sticky, and I work and play on the computer, not a good combination. Besides, one tablet is worth five oranges and takes about a minute to take and go. Wal-mart makes vitamins cheap so price is not a question or set back.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Vitamin C

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,