East Indians & The Kingdom.

East Indians Kingdom - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 1st Sep, 2008 - 10:44am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
Post Date: 1st Sep, 2008 - 6:38am / Post ID: #

A Friend

The East indians have an interesting culture. They are all over around here. I have seen them in a couple of crimes. I am always shocked by this. The percentages don't add up. It doesn't appear that they commit even a fraction of the crimes that my own race commits (white).

I know about the Cast system and don't much care for the higher ups. In fact they really tick me off, but I have a friend that works at a gas station that is lower on the cast system (I think). One of the most humble men I know, and one of the few men I will actually hug on a greeting. Never thought to much on his nationality before. He has a great spirit. His idea of fun is to burn some incense and talk nonsense for 15 minutes or so. I have known some others that I really liked, but never thought to much about where they came from.

I know about the teachings of Gandhi and consider him a very brave man. I don't think I could do it the way he did. The politicians I usually choose proclaim the teachings and principles of Gandhi (like Ron Paul).

I was wondering where the blood lines of such a group of people fit in the Kingdom of God?

Where do you all think the origins are? Do you think that these are some of the lost tribes of Israel?

Do we have missionaries in India?

I think they are kind of cheap and business oriented. Maybe the higher ups are a little arrogant. Strict constructionist maybe. That is about all of the bad things I could think about the East Indians. Not much. Is this a stereotype? Don't care.

Reconcile Message Edited...
JB: Title was weird, plus we have Topics related to this already.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Sep, 2008 - 10:44am / Post ID: #

Kingdom and Indians East

User, you will find that most Topics are already being Discussed in this Community. This Topic is being Discussed HERE, please conduct a Search of the Community first before starting new Topics. If you are unsure of a Topic / Subject existence then do inquire in your Intro Thread.

* Thread Closed - please use link above for Discussion *

> TOPIC: East Indians & The Kingdom.

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,