Bastian the Dragonborn

Bastian Dragonborn - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 17th May, 2020 - 10:33am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1139 Medieval Text Adventure
3rd May, 2020 - 4:04am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Roleplayer
(+)

Bastian the Dragonborn

My name is Bastian. I am known as the Dragonborn by many. At the age of sixteen, according to the years of man, I can be described as being tall and slender perhaps a little weak looking.

I intend to pay careful attention to whatever I encounter while making my enemies my friends in order to become the next Ruler of Kings.

Sponsored Links:
3rd May, 2020 - 3:44pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Roleplayer
(+)

Dragonborn Bastian

A Sentimental Value

I was lucky to find an old scroll that had my mother's portrait on it. This meant a lot to me because I could k ow keep her memory alive in my heart.

3rd May, 2020 - 10:18pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Roleplayer
(+)

Bastian the Dragonborn Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

Monalisa, an aristocrat from the upper-class areas of this town, came up to me while I was in the tavern. She claimed to know my family and offered her sympathies about my mother's passing. I accepted and listed to what she had to say. She promised help and I was glad for all the service I could get while in this new place.

5th May, 2020 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Roleplayer
(+)

Dragonborn Bastian

A new abode has been acquired and I, Bastian the Dragonborn, intend to full occupy the wooden structure.

5th May, 2020 - 2:58pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Roleplayer
(+)

Dragonborn Bastian

I, Bastian the Dragonborn, was attacked by a Dog Rat and was victorious in combat.

13th May, 2020 - 11:59am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Roleplayer
(+)

Bastian the Dragonborn

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Bat Swarm. The Bat Swarm attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Bat Swarm. Like my story?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th May, 2020 - 11:59am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Roleplayer
(+)

Bastian Dragonborn

Breath of life comes to Bastian the Dragonborn. I, Bastian, have died but am alive again! Mine entranced 1st awakening. Was it a mass escape into fantasy. I need to changeth mine objective.

17th May, 2020 - 10:33am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Roleplayer
(+)

Bastian Dragonborn Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

No one shall lay low Bastian the Dragonborn. I was amazed when for the 2nd resurrection. Maybe it is part of freakish inspiration. With reason for being in mind things must changeth.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Bastian the Dragonborn

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,