Philomena the Priestess - Page 2 of 5

Philomena the Priestess is raised. I, Philomena, - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 5th May, 2020 - 2:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1146 Medieval Text Adventure
4th May, 2020 - 10:49pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Philomena the Priestess - Page 2

Now that I have attained Level 1 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Philomena than otherwise might have been known.

Sponsored Links:
4th May, 2020 - 10:59pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Priestess Philomena

I, Philomena, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 2 among my fellow men.

4th May, 2020 - 11:35pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Philomena the Priestess Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

A Woodsman looks strange when motionless on the ground.

5th May, 2020 - 12:21am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Page 2 Priestess Philomena

Mysterious Person at the Tavern

I was a little unsure about the hooded figure, but when she spoke the words only my mother and father would know, I was happy to sit with them in a corner of the tavern. Even with the hood, I could easily tell this was an elf woman, with her high cheekbones and pointed ears. She seemed nervous, though, wringing her hands on the table before pulling a small tied sack out. She handed it to me, and I took it with furrowed brows. This was to help me further my studies in the magicks, as my father knew it would take not only determination, but gold as well.

5th May, 2020 - 12:29am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Priestess Philomena

Deity of Philomena

I have found a connection with the Goddess of God, Larissa. As a child, I found the moon beautiful, and when I saw the crescent symbol on the door of the temple, I knew it was a sign. She promotes goodness, kindness, and compassion, which is exactly what I want to spread in the world.

5th May, 2020 - 12:32am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Philomena the Priestess

A Bully looks strange when motionless on the ground.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th May, 2020 - 12:50am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Philomena Priestess - Page 2

Let it be known that I, Philomena, have attained Level 3 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

5th May, 2020 - 2:00am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Philomena Priestess Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

Philomena the Priestess is raised. I, Philomena, have died but am alive again! Mine cause is to be Ruler of Kings and yet I have suffered failures for the 1st time much to mine mesmerized. I am not in a work of fiction yet I have become it.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Philomena the Priestess

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,