Frederik Willem De Klerk

Frederik Willem De Klerk - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 11th Nov, 2021 - 11:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Discuss  Frederik Willem De Klerk Former South African President - F.W. de Klerk
Post Date: 6th May, 2020 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Frederik Willem De Klerk

Apartheid: S Africa's. Former President de Klerk's denial that apartheid was a crime against humanity is cause for reflection on Freedom Day. Source 5i.

Image from Wikimedia public domain.

Frederik Willem De Klerk
Frederik Willem De Klerk (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
8th May, 2020 - 8:47pm / Post ID: #

Klerk De Willem Frederik

Just because apartheid was not prosecuted, doesn't mean it was wasn't wrong and racist. It takes a moment for me to process how this was back in 1994, when I was 5, when South Africa had it's first election that non-white people could vote in. My lifetime!

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 58 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 5.8%

Post Date: 11th Nov, 2021 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Frederik Willem De Klerk History & Civil Business Politics

South Africa's last apartheid president F.W. De Klerk dies at the age of 85. F.W. De Klerk shared the Nobel Peace Prize with Nelson Mandela and as South Africa’s last apartheid president oversaw the end of the country’s white minority rule. It was de Klerk who in a speech to South Africa's parliament on Feb. 2, 1990, announced that Mandela would be released from prison after 27 years. De Klerk died after a battle against cancer at his home in the Fresnaye area of Cape Town. Source 4g.

> TOPIC: Frederik Willem De Klerk

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,