Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1148 Medieval Text Adventure
6th May, 2020 - 9:25pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Deathtongue
(+)

Wynne the Good

I am Wynne, known by many as Wynne The Good

Because I truly believe that Goodness exist in any man's heart so I preach and so I will live.

To light up the darkness before others so that they can light up the darkness before me.

At 16 years of age I am set upon this path to bring peace and prosperity to the people

And with the clerics help I will claim the throne of thrones for the eternal light of God, so help me God I will see it through.

I stand now before destiny as a mighty white marble statue strong in both body and mind. And as My Red curly hair gets roughed up in the wind and my green eyes dreaming, I look beyond excited about the adventures that awaits me.

Sponsored Links:
6th May, 2020 - 10:33pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Deathtongue
(+)

Good Wynne

A Sentimental Value

As I look at my right hand I see a ring wrapped around the index finger, and memories of an old friend starts to invade me.

visions of a priest that used to visit my home with teachings about God and all that is good in the world, while I did my chores as a child.

He gave me this ring and told me that it is a ring of solace, Because it is blessed and imbued with god's presence.

In this ring I find comfort and in the memory of my friend.

And in my mothers and fathers peace that it promises.

This is the only thing from home I need.

7th May, 2020 - 10:01am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Deathtongue
(+)

Wynne the Good Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

When I finally reached my destination and stood in the center of the town Imagining the future this place might have in store for me,
I noticed a familiar face approaching and it where the most welcoming sight of my friend,
with his kind blue eyes that probably could make even a raging boar smile.

My mind drifted back to the memories on my journey here,
So far I had been alone and I had felt it but now Celyn the big and burly priest from my childhood stood before me in his gray woolen garbs of a priest,
his arms outstretched asking for a friendly embrace.

We hugged and laughed as we told jokes to each other, His natural happiness proving to infectious
We wandered around town while getting reacquainted.

But the night drew closer and as we witnessed the last rays of sunlight touching the rooftops of the various houses, Both enjoying the beautiful manifestation of god before us I remembered my tired legs and we settled down in the local in hoping to find food and a bed for the night.

He told me he had been watching my progress from afar and I think that he approved of the choices I had made,
judging by the grin on his face when we met.

Apparently he had made my mother a promise on her deathbed to look after me
i told him about my goals and that he truly is welcome to accompany me.

i look forward to his wise counselling in the future.

7th May, 2020 - 6:48pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Deathtongue
(+)

Good Wynne

Deity of Wynne

A prayer to my god Ljus.
The light that have my heart as home.
the purest of flames that forged my soul and made it whole.
the goodness that exist in all creations.
Ljus my god bring me joy and give me strength to
Heal the lost and sad shadows the dark have claimed
Shield me from hatred and greed
And Be my sword towards evil
Comforting Dreams in the night
i saw a white flaming man I knew to be ljus and he touched my heart.
The next morning I felt strangely calm, happy and joyful.

ROK II
Deathtongue
(+)

Good Wynne

Worship of Ljus

Celyn asked me if I remembered the prayer

I smiled and closed my eyes to manifest an image of my god that goes by the name of Ljus a flame quickly took shape and I started to recite the prayer I now knew by heart

The light that have my heart as home.

the purest of flames that forged my soul and made it whole.

the goodness that exist in all creations.

i continued silently for myself because the force of the prayer took hold of me and I gave myself to it completely losing myself in a deep connection to Ljus himself

Ljus my god bring me joy and give me strength to

Heal the lost and sad shadows the dark have claimed

Shield me from hatred and greed

And be my sword against evil

When the prayer was done Ljus reached out to me and touched my chest where my heart is and I woke up,

opening my eyes to find Celyn looking at me in approval

I felt calm, strong and happie this was not the first time I got a connection with my god but truly it was the strongest.

Now I know that God's presence is with me and it fills me with hope.

ROK II
Deathtongue
(+)

Wynne the Good

House of Sorrows

I am only 16 years old and not even a father to a child, I cannot truly know your pain or answer your questions.
However I have seen shadows of this creature the Insolitam you speak of Jean but in a mutch smaler scale and It is indeed a stranger or maybe something unusual that rarely anybody sees or wants to see
For me This world we live in is a place to belong whoever we are or how we think, a place To respect each other.
But maybe for you it is a way to escape
And if you truly are the creator of this world I thank you
Because even though I am very young I have seen its beauty
And if I were to die tomorrow nothing can take away the lessons you taught me by allowing me to be born into your world
And if I could if I knew how to shoulder that boulder that burden for a while like hercu did for atla so that you could experience the life from where you belong.
even a great father deserves a rest
And if I have jumped to conclusions and I'm wrong I apologise and hopefully I get another chance to get it right.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th May, 2020 - 8:55pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Deathtongue
(+)

Wynne Good

The Resurrection of Wynne the Good. I, Wynne, have died but am alive again! I had aim but lost sight of it. For the 1st time I suffereth a final fate within this hallucination.

8th May, 2020 - 8:01am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Deathtongue
(+)

Wynne Good Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

The Resurrection of Wynne the Good. This adventure is not over. Wynne shall conquer this day dream even if it is the 2nd time.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Wynne the Good

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,