Shaving Legs

Shaving Legs - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 4th May, 2020 - 7:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

?
Poll: How often do you have to shave your legs in order to maintain a smooth appearance?
  Everyday       0.00%
  Every other day       33.33%
  Twice a week       33.33%
  Each week       0.00%
  Every 12 days       16.67%
  13-20 days       0.00%
  21-30 days       0.00%
  31+       16.67%
Total Votes: 6
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
How often?
Post Date: 8th Sep, 2005 - 6:36pm / Post ID: #

Shaving Legs

Shaving your leg hair can be a task at times. How often do you have to shave your legs in order to maintain a smooth appearance?

Sponsored Links:
8th Sep, 2005 - 10:13pm / Post ID: #

Legs Shaving

I chose twice a week. That is about my average.

However, in the summer I probably do it every third day which is twice a week but not exactly twice a week since that would be 3.5 days. When I am on vacation, I will shave every other day since I will be wearing shorts or a bathing suit. If I am working, then it can go to the third day reasonably. In the winter, sometimes it is just once a week on Sunday morning.

Post Date: 9th Sep, 2005 - 3:29am / Post ID: #

Shaving Legs
A Friend

Shaving Legs Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I am so horrible about shaving! I never wear shorts or anything, so I will go two weeks without shaving. During the summer when I was working outside quite a bit and I would wear short and capris I would shave at the begining of each week.

4th May, 2020 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #

Legs Shaving

I haven't shaved my legs in a couple years. Before that, it was a good three or four years again. I remember when I decided not to do it anymore. I was in college, and feeling so bad about myself, my looks, my intelligence, etc. I decided this was one thing I could control, and I didn't like being forced to shave my legs just to look 'acceptable' to society.

So, I stopped. It took a year or two to get really comfortable, but now I don't even think about it. I wear shorts in the summer, in and out of work, and I've only been asked a few times in the three years I've worked there.

> TOPIC: Shaving Legs

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,