Philomena the Priestess

Philomena Priestess - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 4th May, 2020 - 10:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1146 Medieval Text Adventure
4th May, 2020 - 8:45pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Philomena the Priestess

I am Philomena. My father found ancient writings with this name in reference to a Goddess who worshiped the moon. It stayed in his mind, and when I was born he gave instructions for it to be my name. I am 16 according to the age of man, but I have been alive for 48 years. I have taken the title of Priestess because I feel that is my main path. I feel the magic of the moon, just like the goddess I was named for.

I was born outside of the Town. I asked my mother once, when I was just understanding what I was, why we didn't live by other people. She told me the story of how she and my father met, an elf who sided with the humans in a recent war. Although he fought for their side, and became close to many humans, the general public did not take lightly to an elf in their midst.

I stand tall, with elegant cheekbones and ears that are only slightly pointed. My hair is brown like my mothers, long and over my shoulders, while my eyes are bright green like my fathers. I would like to blend into the general residents of the Town, so I think wearing neutral-colored clothing will be for the best.

I want to build my skills in magicks and healing. I can see myself starting a trade as an herbalist or something of that nature. I want to make a difference and spread the goodness that I see throughout the lands. Even though it is not easy to survive here, it's still survivable.

Sponsored Links:
4th May, 2020 - 9:07pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Priestess Philomena

A Sentimental Value

When my father stopped coming back to us, she started to wear this ring of solace. It's simple, but it made her smile more often. I immediately took this ring as I left because it holds the spirits of my mother and father, and it reminds me that it's okay to smile even when you're sad.

4th May, 2020 - 9:07pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Philomena the Priestess Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

I knew someone was watching me, but at first I thought it was just the fact that I was new in town. As a half-elf, I was expecting some curious looks, even some suspicious ones from the stories my mother told me. But after a few days, I realized someone was still watching me. With a heavy feeling in my stomach, I watched out for the person myself. Finally, he exposed himself as Arthur the Priest, and I felt relief. I recognized the name, as I have been asking around about the temple in the area, as I wanted to see if I connected with that certain faith.

He told me he knew my parents, and had actually helped them find their way to the forest and settle. I found out he had given my mother this ring when my father was thought to have died. He offered this wisdom and thoughts if I had any questions, and I accepted him as a new friend.

4th May, 2020 - 9:10pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Priestess Philomena

I have paid the Town Builders fer meh new wooden abode and today I have moved in to occupy the said premises.

4th May, 2020 - 9:53pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Priestess Philomena

Some refer to me as Philomena, the Elven Language master.

4th May, 2020 - 10:29pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Philomena the Priestess

I, Philomena am proficient in the Skill known as Magician.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th May, 2020 - 10:44pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Philomena Priestess

Ever fought a Dog Rat? I did… and beat it to death.

4th May, 2020 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Philomena Priestess Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

A Bat Swarm was one of the enemies that I laid low this day.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Philomena the Priestess

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,