Olivia the Fighter

Olivia Fighter - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 11th May, 2020 - 1:47am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1159 Medieval Text Adventure
11th May, 2020 - 12:20am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Olivia the Fighter

The name Olivia was given to me by my father. He said it was supposed to be feminine and subservient. It seemed my father got a different vision of myself than what he actually got, as it does not fit me at all. My mother would often scold me for complaining about the name until I eventually stopped and accepted what I was given. This defiance got me the name of the Fighter.

I am deceptively strong, with dark hair and dark eyes. I tend to act before I think, which can get me into a lot of trouble. I tend to only get into fights if I deem them worthy, but sometimes it happens before I can think it through. I'm not talented in that of magic, but I am smart and strong, which I can use to my advantage to go forward on my path.

Sponsored Links:
11th May, 2020 - 12:24am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Fighter Olivia

A Sentimental Value

I worked hard to earn this flail by challenging the teacher in charge of bestowing fighting skills on me. After failing twice, I finally bested them and he gave me the new weapon.

11th May, 2020 - 12:29am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Olivia the Fighter Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

I was surprised to find that Captain John was here in the Town, as he had been the one to teach me the first skills to survive in a fight. I kept my excitement buried, though, and faced him with a blank face, raising my eyebrow. He chuckled and bought me a pint, which I gladly accepted. He told me he had heard of my mother's passing, and wanted to make sure I was okay in the Town, getting settled. I nodded and grunted an affirmative answer, and gulped down the ale. He offered his counsel if there were things I was unsure about, and I grunted once again before standing up. I patted his shoulder and shot him a small smile as I left.

11th May, 2020 - 12:38am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Fighter Olivia

I have paid the Town Builders fer meh new wooden abode and today I have moved in to occupy the said premises.

11th May, 2020 - 1:32am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Fighter Olivia

A Dog Rat attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Dog Rat dead.

11th May, 2020 - 1:32am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Olivia the Fighter

I have defeated a Bat Swarm. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Olivia the Fighter.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th May, 2020 - 1:38am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Olivia Fighter

A Creep died due to my unique combat skills.

11th May, 2020 - 1:47am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Olivia Fighter Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Let it be known that I, Olivia, have attained Level 1 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Olivia the Fighter

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,