Kayleigh Mcenany

Kayleigh Mcenany - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 15th Jun, 2021 - 2:17am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Kayleigh Mcenany Trump Press Secretary
Post Date: 12th May, 2020 - 11:21am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Kayleigh Mcenany

New Trump press secretary’s bold claim. She’s young, blonde and beautiful. And President Donald Trump’s new press secretary has kicked off her new role by making a bold claim. Source 9a

Image from Wikimedia public domain.

Kayleigh Mcenany
Kayleigh Mcenany (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
13th May, 2020 - 2:11am / Post ID: #

Mcenany Kayleigh

She wasn't hired for her brains. I cringe everytime she speaks to the press. It's scary to think this is the state of our nation.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 2 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.2%

13th May, 2020 - 2:22am / Post ID: #

Kayleigh Mcenany History & Civil Business Politics

Trump does like to have women speak on his behalf and they do tend to be blond but not always. It works for him and that's what counts because misinformation can come in various ways.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 5 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.5%

13th May, 2020 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #

Mcenany Kayleigh

I expected nothing else from this circus. I suppose someone has to try and clean up word messes he makes.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 58 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 5.8%

13th May, 2020 - 7:53pm / Post ID: #

Mcenany Kayleigh

Not even a rug doctor could clean that up! I mean my [..], how will we ever explain ourselves for that!

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 2 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.2%

Post Date: 6th Oct, 2020 - 3:01pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Kayleigh Mcenany

White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany tests positive for COVID-19. White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany tested positive for COVID-19, she announced on Twitter Monday. "After testing negative consistently, including every day since Thursday, I tested positive for COVID-19 on Monday morning while experiencing no symptoms," she said in a statement. Ref. USAToday.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Oct, 2020 - 4:10pm / Post ID: #

Kayleigh Mcenany

Kayleigh McEnany's assistants were also positive for COVID-19 so that means the whole press representation for Trump has just gone on leave. Maybe all of this is why he has been insistent in getting out of hospital and conducting his own 'press'.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 168 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 16.8%

Post Date: 15th Jun, 2021 - 2:17am / Post ID: #

Kayleigh Mcenany Politics Business Civil & History

‘I never did’: McEnany’s dubious claim. Donald Trump’s last White House press secretary, Kayleigh McEnany, has raised eyebrows with a new claim about her time in the job. Source 5v.

> TOPIC: Kayleigh Mcenany

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,