Rosemary the Princess - Page 4 of 9

Rosemary the Princess Lives! How can mine sins - Page 4 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 13th May, 2020 - 7:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (9) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1161 Medieval Text Adventure
13th May, 2020 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Rosemary the Princess - Page 4

A Marauder looks strange when motionless on the ground.

Sponsored Links:
13th May, 2020 - 6:43pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Princess Rosemary

Rosemary the Princess is raised. I am still Rosemary the Princess even if this work of fiction doth maketh me lost in wonder the 2nd time over.

13th May, 2020 - 7:28pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Rosemary the Princess Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I, Rosemary am adept in the Magick Skill.

13th May, 2020 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Page 4 Princess Rosemary

I, am now versed in the Skill known as Blessing.

13th May, 2020 - 7:46pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Princess Rosemary

Tiffany the Warrior joins the Adventure Party of Rosemary

When I first met Tiffany, I saw her as a fellow teamster, taking care of the horses and having interesting conversations with her. One evening, I saw her practicing movements with her short sword, and I was very impressed. She seemed unassuming, but she was very strong and quick. I asked her to join me on adventures, and she agreed.

ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Rosemary the Princess

Worship of Storme

One evening, it was raining outside, pouring down with no hesitation. Lightening flashed among the clouds, and thunder rolled overhead, making my home shake ever so slightly. I stood at the door and breathed in, closing my eyes. I whispered a prayer to the God of Good, thanking him for the rain that will allow the crops to grow.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Rosemary Princess - Page 4

Message to Advisor

I have been studying magick vigorously, but it seems I still have much to learn. I took a combat assignment before I was ready, but now I have learned my lesson and will now focused more on my studies. It seems someone has caught my eye, as well, and I may focus on building that relationship as I continue to work toward my destiny.

13th May, 2020 - 7:48pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Rosemary Princess Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 4

Rosemary the Princess Lives! How can mine sins leave me with my 3rd death to carry me downward fascinated in this mass escape into fantasy? It is mine lack of duty.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: Rosemary the Princess

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,