Rosemary the Princess - Page 5 of 9

My Next Medieval Adventure I was entirely taken - Page 5 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 14th May, 2020 - 6:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1161 Medieval Text Adventure
13th May, 2020 - 7:57pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Rosemary the Princess - Page 5

A Caveman looks strange when motionless on the ground.

Sponsored Links:
13th May, 2020 - 7:58pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Princess Rosemary

The Resurrection of Rosemary the Princess. I, Rosemary, liveth for the 4th version of mine in awe self. Change the aspiration and I shall changeth the outcome.

13th May, 2020 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Rosemary the Princess Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

My Next Medieval Adventure

I was studying geography with the masters, and I found it highly interesting. I was so enthralled with the maps laid out in front of me, I did not hear someone approach us. I was startled when I heard a husky voice near me. I looked up and saw a handsome man, tall and strong, who was obviously a representative of the Council. After conversing with my master, he turned to me with a polite smile. My master praised my knowledge in maps and directions, causing me to blush. The man asked if I was interested in a task in exchange for gold. I told him I'd take it for just the experience, but my master interrupted quickly, stating a rather large amount of gold.

The man pulled out a map that looked to be almost entire devious of ink, with only light traces all over it. I frowned and pulled it close to my face. I studied it for a long while as the man told me they were looking for a castle that had been lost to time. It was easy to find where the Town was, along with my childhood home. I nodded and remembered some stories my mother had told me. I pointed toward an area far up in a corner, saying the stories said it would be here.

13th May, 2020 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Page 5 Princess Rosemary

I, Rosemary the Princess, was attacked by a Wild Dog Pack and was victorious in combat.

13th May, 2020 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Princess Rosemary

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Wolf. The Wolf attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Wolf. Like my story?

13th May, 2020 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Rosemary the Princess

Rosemary the Princess Lives! To mine surprised I am here for 5th time in this wishful thinking. Maybe mine ambition is not as it should be.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th May, 2020 - 12:25am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Rosemary Princess - Page 5

No one shall lay low Rosemary the Princess. I was wonder-struck when for the 6th resurrection. Maybe it is part of waking dream. With object in mind in mind things must changeth.

14th May, 2020 - 6:19pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Rosemary Princess Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 5

My Next Medieval Adventure

I was entirely taken by surprise when approached by an acquaintance about finding something for them. At first, I was put off by the details. Why would they think I was the right one for the job? I can't fathom hurting anyone on purpose! The, they continued and I listened.

They wanted me to save this person by pretending to be a mercenary, and bring them back.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: Rosemary the Princess

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,