Aerwina the Healer

Aerwina Healer - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 14th May, 2020 - 9:55am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1164 Medieval Text Adventure
13th May, 2020 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Nakren
(+)

Aerwina the Healer

My people call me Aerwina. I was given that name after my mother's favourite dancer back at our homeland. I am 160 years old (Or 16 in human years). People call me the Healer because I always helped out my dad, who was the local herbalist. Together, we healed many an illness, however, my dad was too kindly to take money from the already poor villagers, so we lived on the occasional donation. My mum also helped in the business by gathering herbs and selling poultices in the market.

The sad truth is, these aren't my real 'parents'. The true ones left me on a road in the middle of nowhere, where I was found by the people that I now call mum and dad. I don't really remember much about them, I last saw them as a toddler, besides, thinking about them is just too painful…

I... Also had an older brother, who was the one that found me then on that road, and who was the biggest influence in my childhood. However, one day the army came through and enlisted him against his will, after which we never heard from him… ever again…

Not that I don't count myself lucky. I love my parents (The people that raised me) and they love me in turn. And while we were never rich, we always had the essentials, and thanks to them my childhood is full of fond memories.

I am a dark elf, while my parents are the lighter type, so another thing which we commonly had to face were the insults and rejection from our human neighbours, however I have always had a very high opinion of myself, so these circumstances only pushed me to find friends in different places.

I am a bit short for an elf, in that I stand as tall as the average human woman, and I have a lithe body, come from working out between work and studying books on healing. I wear my chestnut hair in one braid and I have green eyes. I have a slightly tan complection and a bit rough, but still friendly appearance.

I have always wished to learn more of the healing arts, though as every youth, I listened wide-eyed to the stories of great warriors and brilliant wizards. I want to start my journey by apprenticing to a healer in a bigger settlement in hopes of gaining more experience and maybe even meeting some of the masters of the art.

I do not have that much interest in politics, as I despise the country for taking my brother, who meant the world to me, away and I don't trust humans as all I ever got from them was scorn.

I have heard of the Rulers of Kings in stories and legends, and one day I dream of becoming one, however I prefer to focus on my current goals, that is, to master the art of healing and make a name for myself.

Sponsored Links:
13th May, 2020 - 11:47pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Nakren
(+)

Healer Aerwina

A Sentimental Value

As I left the house I didn't hesitate to take my dad's portrait. He has always been my main supporter (Besides my brother) and it is thanks to him that I have such a passion for healing. I embark on this journey into the unknown not only for myself, but to become someone who he will be proud of.

14th May, 2020 - 9:28am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Nakren
(+)

Aerwina the Healer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Aerwina the Healer Lives! I, Aerwina, have died but am alive again! No Lord, no Knight shall be my scourge fer I have returned this 1st time to continue this adventure.

14th May, 2020 - 9:55am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Nakren
(+)

Healer Aerwina

Advisor Description

Because I was an elf living among humans, it wasn't easy to find friends, from most people I just received insults and ridicule (As if there was something wrong with pointy ears). However, that meant I treasured the friends I had even more. Of the few I had, Castor was the closest. He never seemed to have any problem that he was human while I was a dark elf and we always got on great. He was always there when I needed him, and protected me from taunts whenever he was close. It was this friendship that made me question whether I should leave.

But I finally decided enough is enough, and that I'm going into the wide world. Before embarking on the road I visited my parent's graves and that's when I saw him, dressed and all ready for a journey. At first I was surprised he was leaving, since life wasn't so bad for him here, but he explained that as a friend, he couldn't just leave me to travel the roads alone, so he decided to accompany me.

> TOPIC: Aerwina the Healer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,