Nakren Introduction

Nakren Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 14th May, 2020 - 8:37am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 13th May, 2020 - 10:19pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Learner
[?] CPosts: 0
Flag Posts: 11
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.2%
[+] Gain: 100.00 FP
Charm: none

Nakren Introduction

I'm a student and I love writing and reading fantasy stories. I recently found out about online text Role-playing Games and decided I want to try them, because the extensive character creation sounded really great. I chose ROKII since it was one of the most recommended games out there. Aside from this last year I discovered the beauty of Role-playing Games and have played a few sessions, though all were for beginners, so the Dungeon Master only used the more important rules. My favourite one was Savage Worlds, probably because of how great and creative our team was at that time. Besides all this I love crossfit, board games, biology and chemistry *wink*.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: | Politics:
Tenet: | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 13th May, 2020 - 10:05pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th May, 2020 - 10:20pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Nakren

Welcome. In this text role-playing game one will need to carefully read the beginnings of the Player's Manual known as the Rules & Start. Thereafter, the start of detailed character creation will begin which will test one's ability to stay focused and solve the mystery of the game.

Post Date: 13th May, 2020 - 10:24pm / Post ID: #

Nakren Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Nakren! Thanks for sharing a bit about yourself. I am curious about this;

international QUOTE (Nakren)
I chose ROKII since it was one of the most recommended games out there.

Which general places are recommending ROK II?

Post Date: 14th May, 2020 - 8:37am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Learner
[?] CPosts: 0
Flag Posts: 11
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.2%
[+] Gain: 100.00 FP
Charm: none

Introduction Nakren

Ah, no, it wasn't a specific site. I simply searched up the phrase "Online text-based Role-playing Game" and looked at the responses on a couple of forum. And besides short stories, ROK II was the game that was mentioned most often.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: | Politics:
Tenet: | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 13th May, 2020 - 10:05pm
Signature:

> TOPIC: Nakren Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,