Evelyn the Duchess

Evelyn Duchess - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 21st May, 2020 - 8:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1167 Medieval Text Adventure
17th May, 2020 - 9:10pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Evelyn the Duchess

My mother always told me I was destined to become more, and as I grew I started to believe her. Now, at sixteen, I am determined to continue on the path she had started me on. As much as it pains me to leave my home, where my mother raised me and my father sent wise words from the war, I am confident in my pursuit.

I am an average-looking human, but I make up for that by dressing in the latest fashion. My mother told me I was related to royalty through, and once that was established, I wanted to put forth that appearance.

Law and order is important, and I will follow this way of life. If the words of the guru are true, than my destiny is within the law and order of this land. I am to protect this, it seems, and I will do it well.

Sponsored Links:
18th May, 2020 - 12:50am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Duchess Evelyn

A Sentimental Value

Not only does this gold ring give me a look of leadership, it also reminds me of my mother wearing it. It was the ring my father gave my mother when they were betrothed. Her eyes had shined with love when she looked at it.

18th May, 2020 - 1:03am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Evelyn the Duchess Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I have paid the Town Builders fer meh new wooden abode and today I have moved in to occupy the said premises.

18th May, 2020 - 1:04am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Duchess Evelyn

Advisor Description

I was dealing with my funds and banking when I met Lacey. She was beautiful, wearing an expensive dress. There was also someone at her side, which I found out later to be her personal servant. We spoke for a moment, and she revealed that she knew of my lineage. She wanted to take me up as her protege, and I agreed.

18th May, 2020 - 1:04am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Duchess Evelyn

Deity of Evelyn

This God expects the best from his followers, and will let you know when you are not up to par. He appears to followers as a muscular man with a faint glow around his body. He has bright yellow irises, and will appear out of nowhere. His followers should be prepared to face him when he comes.

19th May, 2020 - 3:15pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Evelyn the Duchess

Worship of Pendor

I entered the temple of Pendor and sat near the window, which overlooked the hill and the Town close by. The peaceful aura of the temple helped my shoulders relax. I let out a slow breath and turned to look at the portrait of Pendor at the front of the building. I approached and stared, then closed my eyes, bowed my head, and murmured thanks for the guidance.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st May, 2020 - 8:37pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Evelyn Duchess

T'was the first time I encountered a Dog Rat. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

21st May, 2020 - 8:38pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Evelyn Duchess Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

While a Skeleton may be difficult for some a Skeleton is no match for me.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Evelyn the Duchess

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,