Google Chrome Browser - Page 2 of 3

If you are using Chrome as your browser then - Page 2 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 24th Aug, 2010 - 1:14am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 19th Aug, 2009 - 6:29pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Google Chrome Browser - Page 2

Google's Chrome browser loads Web pages faster

Chrome sports a minimalist design, like the Google home page. The idea: Take away some of the fat and offer less clutter to make Web pages zip open. Since its debut, Chrome has evolved into a customizable entity, much like Google's Gmail. New "skins," for instance, let you personalize the look. Ref. Source 6

Google Chrome Browser
Google Chrome Browser (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Sep, 2009 - 11:57am / Post ID: #

Browser Chrome Google

Sony signs Google browser deal

Google signs a deal with Sony to incorporate its Chrome browser into the Japanese technology giant's personal computers. Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 1st Sep, 2009 - 2:41pm / Post ID: #

Google Chrome Browser
A Friend

Google Chrome Browser Gaming Video & Issues Computer

This browser button makes me have reoccurring nightmares of the simon game that would flash a sequence that I could never get over 25 rounds. IT IS SCAREY!

Post Date: 21st Sep, 2009 - 11:48am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Browser Chrome Google

First Look: Google Chrome 3.0

Google's new Chrome 3.0 browser promises faster page loading, customizable themes, and an updated tab page. Here's a complete look at the changes. Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2010 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #

Browser Chrome Google

Google ads push Chrome browser

Google has taken the unusual step of using real-world advertising to promote its Chrome web browser in Europe ahead of a regulatory change that will make it easier for consumers to switch web browsers. Ref. Source 7

2nd Feb, 2010 - 11:51pm / Post ID: #

Google Chrome Browser

I have Chrome installed and I am not at all impressed with it. It IS a very minimalist design, I'll give it that, but it's hardly customizable at all, you can't drag and drop sections around to get them the way you like them, or configure things to any useful extent.

I'm looking at it right now, and while the above-page real estate is pleasantly and unusually minimal, the pull down menu items are split to different sides of the URL bar and there is no option anywhere to allow you to move things around or configure the layout. The skins only change the color and maybe texture or background, that's it. Worst, there is no option anywhere for a popup blocked, which is one of the best features of Firefox. You have to find the Adsweep extension and install it, but all the comments on this are "blanks the whole page" or "loads ads on the page THEN hides them" and "awful compared to Adblock for Firefox", etc. Chrome has a LONG, long way to go before I consider switching, much like Firefox did when I was using IE - took me years before I tried it after my first time, because it was so flat and unfriendly.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Feb, 2010 - 3:50am / Post ID: #

Google Chrome Browser - Page 2

The main idea of Chrome is speed. Besides plugins and enhancements slow down and corrupt good browsers. If you want to go through pages quickly then this is one of the best. If you want enhancements you will need to try either Mozilla or Opera.

24th Aug, 2010 - 1:14am / Post ID: #

Google Chrome Browser Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 2

If you are using Chrome as your browser then you may want to seriously update your browser to cover major problems they have just found that including two critical vulnerabilities and nine flaws.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Google Chrome Browser

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,