Rosemary the Princess

Rosemary Princess - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 12th May, 2020 - 9:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (9) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1161 Medieval Text Adventure
12th May, 2020 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Rosemary the Princess

I am quite nervous about starting this new adventure. I'll miss my mother's cooking, as well as her loving guidance. I'll miss the notes my father sends, as well as trinkets he gets on his travels. Now, though, it is time that I see the lands that I have been fated to rule.

I am Rosemary, and I am the Princess. I have been in hiding, with my elven mother, for 48 years, which would make me 16 in human years. My father is the prince of these lands, and it seemed he fell in love with an elf. Since this was frowned upon, when my mother found out she was pregnant, she was moved into the forest, provided for by my princely father.

I have found interest in physical work as well as the spiritual world. I am not the best at book smarts, so to speak, and I tend to follow my instincts more than anything. As the future leader of these lands, I know I need to be well-rounded, and I need to experience things from different perspectives.

My rule is to be passed down by my father, but I need it earn it just as well.

Sponsored Links:
12th May, 2020 - 4:23pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Princess Rosemary

A Sentimental Value

I was torn between the portraits of my parents and the metal shield. For sentimental reason, I wanted to bring the portraits with me. Logically, though, I know mother and father would both of scolded me for picking an item that was not useful as more than good memories. Therefore, I chose to take the metal shield with me.

12th May, 2020 - 4:33pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Rosemary the Princess Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Today, I have purchased one of the wooden abodes offered by the Town Builders. Outside the main door of my abode is a wooden plaque that reads, "The Home of Rosemary the Princess".

12th May, 2020 - 5:04pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Princess Rosemary

Advisor Description

With a playful smile, Minnie catches everyone's attention. She knows how to look approachable, and can change her aura to match whatever the person wants to see. She found me, and it took me a moment to realize she had been following me as I settled into the Town. Unsure, I asked why, and she gave me a wink and told me if I needed anything, to come to her. She also told me she would teach me a very important skill when I am ready. I didn't see a reason why not to accept her offer, so I accepted.

12th May, 2020 - 9:09pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Princess Rosemary

I have defeated a Dog Rat. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Rosemary the Princess.

12th May, 2020 - 9:10pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Rosemary the Princess

I have defeated a Bat Swarm. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Rosemary the Princess.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th May, 2020 - 9:24pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Rosemary Princess

Most handsome gentleman of Rosemary

This gentleman has light hair and bright eyes, with an angled jaw and a winning smile. He is very friendly, very intelligent, but not very strong. He may work at the town hall or the library, I am not very sure.

12th May, 2020 - 9:26pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Rosemary Princess Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

I, Rosemary am proficient in the Skill known as Riding.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: Rosemary the Princess

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,