Adopting Children & Race Issues

Adopting Children Race Issues - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 4th Oct, 2021 - 8:12am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Racial bias in adoption
Post Date: 6th Mar, 2016 - 12:39pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Adopting Children & Race Issues

Bias toward adopting children of certain ethnic, racial backgrounds

As America continues to adopt more children internationally than any other country, hundreds of thousands of children in the US -- most of whom are children of color -- sit in foster care awaiting adoption. Though some Americans express a desire to adopt non-white children, even they have limitations when it comes to adopting children of certain races, especially African Americans, according to a new study. Ref. Source 1v.

Sponsored Links:
7th Mar, 2016 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #

Issues Race and Children Adopting

This is where people like the Pitts (Brand and Angelina) could give some tips. They are a good example of how helping children has no bounds with race, etc.

4th Oct, 2021 - 8:12am / Post ID: #

Adopting Children & Race Issues Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I would not have a problem adopting kids of any race. It doesn't matter to me. But if you are the one that has a problem I would not go with the adopting option.

> TOPIC: Adopting Children & Race Issues

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,