Roland the Humble - Page 2 of 2

And so ends the short life of Roland. He dies - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 24th May, 2020 - 12:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1172 Medieval Text Adventure
24th May, 2020 - 11:33am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Scorpio
(+)

Roland the Humble - Page 2

First time in the Town

First time in the Town and I find myself at a loss for what to do first. So many people, so many new sights, sounds, and smells.
I visited the Tavern and asked around, got myself a meal and a room for the night. Then went exploring. After visitng many of the local shops and guilds, I realise there is much to do for me to become experienced.

Sponsored Links:
24th May, 2020 - 11:33am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Scorpio
(+)

Humble Roland

Message to Advisor

Rowena,
Its been a while since I messaged you, so this will not just be of my day but the last year!
I have begun learning a number of skills to better myself, and also took on an apprenticeship at the Blacksmiths, to gain further skill and secure some much needed funds.
I have begun to take on some helpful assignments, which has led me to travel to the next Town of Llanfar.
Interesting times, but so hard to know what to do.
Hope you are well.

24th May, 2020 - 11:59am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Scorpio
(+)

Roland the Humble Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Deity of Roland

Ferani is a fair Goddess. Always looking to further the interests of her followers so long as we maintain a balance.
So long as I, Roland the Humble am not excessive in my dealings with others, Ferani will grant me her favour.

24th May, 2020 - 12:18pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Scorpio
(+)

Page 2 Humble Roland

And so ends the short life of Roland. He dies protecting the market folk from a band of bullies.
Even equipped with great armour and a sharp sword, his bravery was no match for the number of bullies he confronted.
The first came at him from the front, and Roland was able to best him fairly. However, he did not see the second one slip behind and plunge the knife into his back.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Roland the Humble

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,