Roland the Humble

Roland Humble - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 24th May, 2020 - 10:14am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1172 Medieval Text Adventure
22nd May, 2020 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Scorpio
(+)

Roland the Humble

I, am Roland. I was given this name by my Mother, on the wishes of my Father who was away at war at the time of my Birth. I have been told my name means both "Brave" and "Famous". We shall see if I can live up to the expectations of my Parents.

As a young 96 year old young Dwarf, my life is ahead of me. I will look to make friends with those who work hard and help each other, and will rise to prominence off the back of my humble beginnings.

I stand 5 feet 6 inches tall, reasonably muscular and fit, with flowing red/auburn hair and a well-tended beard. My eyes are brown, my skin tanned from the outdoor living, and a jovial appearance born of always looking at the bright side of things.

I am yet to determine my path, and see myself as more a studier of the arts than a straight out fighter. I want to adventure and perhaps join the Merchants guild, in order to expand my knowledge of the land and its people.

Thus, I stride towards Town and see what opportunities await me there.

Sponsored Links:
22nd May, 2020 - 7:10pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Scorpio
(+)

Humble Roland

A Sentimental Value

Ah, the Plain Ring. Simply forged by my Father for my Mother on their Wedding day.
Forged in simpler times, before my Father went off to the wars. It symbolised his undying love for my Mother and showcased his ability to craft something so wonderful and yet so simple
- perfectly round, with no flaws.
I will wear this ring, in fond remembrance of both my parents. Perhaps it will bring me luck.

22nd May, 2020 - 7:10pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Scorpio
(+)

Roland the Humble Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

Rowena, my step-sister. If only I had known sooner. The daughter of my Father and his first love.

She approached me in the Tavern. Once we broke the ice, we talked for hours. She could tell me things about my Father that I vaguely remembered. If only my Mother hadn't been the jealous type, we could have spent time growing up together.

Still, the past is the past, and I am heading towards my future. As someone who has grown up in the Town, Rowena will be a great help in my learning to navitage around, building my connections and helping to establish myself as the future Ruler!

I will watch out for Rowena as I hope she will watch out for me. After all, blood is blood, and family is everything.

22nd May, 2020 - 10:01pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Scorpio
(+)

Humble Roland

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Bully. The Bully attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Bully. Like my story?

22nd May, 2020 - 10:04pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Scorpio
(+)

Humble Roland

Roland the Humble is raised. I, Roland, have died but am alive again! This be a fantasy world, for who knew that it would take mine 1st resuscitation to be lost in wonder.

22nd May, 2020 - 10:43pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Scorpio
(+)

Roland the Humble

Reflections On Your Mother

Reflections on Your Mother
My Mother was a loving caring woman. She took time to sit me down and teach me skills and impart her knowledge, though limited it was. Many an evening was spent with stories of my Father, and when I grew strong enough, I began to learn the balcksmith skills that he knew.
Mother always encouraged me to excel at what I put my mind to, and told me that to get on in life, I would need to work hard and practice.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd May, 2020 - 11:44am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Scorpio
(+)

Roland Humble

Reflections on your father

My Father was a Blacksmith and a Soldier. He always had time for me in his workshop, showing me how to use all the equipment necessary to follow in his footsteps.
The call to arms came suddenly, and in a heartbeat he was gone. Alas, I never saw him again, but remember his quiet lessons with great affection.

24th May, 2020 - 10:14am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Scorpio
(+)

Roland Humble Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

I, Roland the Humble, after much toil and perseverance have finally been able to obtain a wooden abode to call my own.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Roland the Humble

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,