Kieran the Knight

Kieran Knight - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 21st May, 2020 - 9:56am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1171 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 20th May, 2020 - 12:34pm / Post ID: #

Kieran the Knight
A Friend

Kieran the Knight

My name is Kieran. I am known as the Knight by many. At the age of sixteen, according to the tales of man, I can be described as six feet tall with dark brown hair big blue eyes with a muscular body. I am just a young boy for now but I intend to be a hero of the people whos story lives on for centuries to come and this is just the beginning of what is to come.

I intend to do Knighthood in order to become the next Ruler of Kings.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th May, 2020 - 12:56pm / Post ID: #

Kieran the Knight
A Friend

Knight Kieran

A Sentimental Value

Not wanting to leave my home without something I could use to do my family proud I take the metal shield from the wall it was my fathers he never used it as he was always at war, I wipe the dust off of it revealing the family crest hopefully I can build a name for myself using this shield and the crest will build with me and who knows maybe somebody will recognise it and it'll open up the future for me.

Post Date: 20th May, 2020 - 4:42pm / Post ID: #

Kieran the Knight
A Friend

Kieran the Knight Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

We met in the tavern at night a tall scarred man with damaged expensive looking armour I felt inspired he looked like a leader of men so I didn't feel awkward or scared about him secretly watching over me, I can see myself learning a lot from him maybe he could teach me how to fight and how to lead in the near future, hopefully he can see some potential in me and take me on board.

Post Date: 20th May, 2020 - 6:27pm / Post ID: #

Kieran the Knight
A Friend

Knight Kieran

House of Sorrows

You and you're sons need help finding a cure for insolatim and need a adventurer like me to help you find it because you cannot leave the house and no one is willing to help, therefore I am willing to help you and you're sons find a cure for it since you're hospitality has been great and who else is going to do it. Please accept my offer and I will be returning once I find something that can help you and you're sons. Is that what you were implying when you were telling me you're story? If so do you accept.

Post Date: 20th May, 2020 - 10:36pm / Post ID: #

Kieran the Knight
A Friend

Knight Kieran

Kieran the Knight Lives! I, Kieran, have died but am alive again! I am still Kieran the Knight even if this dark vision doth maketh me in awe the 1st time over.

Post Date: 20th May, 2020 - 11:50pm / Post ID: #

Kieran the Knight
A Friend

Kieran the Knight

I have defeated a Bully. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Kieran the Knight.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th May, 2020 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #

Kieran the Knight
A Friend

Kieran Knight

Breath of life comes to Kieran the Knight. No Lord, no Knight shall be my scourge fer I have returned this 2nd time to continue this adventure.

Post Date: 21st May, 2020 - 9:56am / Post ID: #

Kieran the Knight
A Friend

Kieran Knight Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

A Dog Rat died due to my unique combat skills.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Kieran the Knight

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,